Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Does Spirit need another nerf? Specifically her movement speed/phasing cooldown

The nerf was fine and she deserved every bit of it, so I would say that she's not as cheap to use as before. However, her addons pretty much negate the nerf anyway. Directional audio doesn't do anything if she can just catch up to you in just a few seconds. An addon combo I commonly encounter from Spirit players are dried cherry blossoms - which gives killer's instinct within 4m of a survivor, and mother daughter ring, with 40% speed increase in phasing. That's nearly as fast as hillbilly/blight.

Another addon combo is the aforementioned ring and purple amulet which makes phasing longer with 15% reduced movement speed - but still extremely fast with the total of 25% speed increase.

The worst part about this addon combo is that in a chase, spirit can just phase for 1 or 2 seconds and they'll be able to get very close to the survivor (4 meters is a pretty big deal) and instantly trigger killer's instinct. It would be stupid for the survivor to walk, crouch, or even retrace their steps to mindgame scratchmarks (scratch marks are not visible with ring but survivors obviously dont know the addons ran) - basically the phasing power will always be ready after you hit the survivor, essentially ending the chase in less than 15 seconds.

What do you think? Here's a video to show you what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwETFQiAeHw

Comments