Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What's your opinion on Pyramid Blight and blighted nemesis ?

with new release of the new pyramid head and nemesis skins , what are your opinions on it?

just curious of what people think of the two.

Comments

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045

I love blighted Nemesis, but I really wish blighted PH wasn't a set. Blighted Nemesis makes sense as a set but PH's doesn't; I realise it's probably part of the licensing agreement but man, I love the blighted pyramid piece so much and wish I could put it on the P2.

Haven't bought either yet, but probably will get Nemesis' at some point due to it being his only skin right now. Hopefully a Mr. X legendary comes soon.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,697

I don't plan on buying them but they look pretty cool.

• Sandwich_Jesus
    Sandwich_Jesus Member Posts: 266

i want to be able to use the bloody cosmetics and blighted pyramid, its a shame they dont make the prestige skins overlays rather than justs skins

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Blighted Nemesis looks awesome and Blighted Pyramid Head is cool, too.

• Sandt21
    Sandt21 Member Posts: 761

While I like Blighted Nemesis, I would have preferred Classic RE3 Nemesis

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495

Love em. I'm upset, but I love em.

• musstang62
    musstang62 Member Posts: 517

It's stupid that they're sets, so I'm not getting them. But they both look visually great

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

Blighted nemesis has a strange head

• xEmoGirlxAlexisx
    xEmoGirlxAlexisx Member Posts: 598

Looking very great and Nemesis was a big suprise i also have instant buy the Pyramid Head Skin because it looks amazing and i love playing the Triangle Head :D ( still wish his helmet was more deformed but i really Think the Devs was limited because of the License )

Im still very mad we only got 2 Blighted Skins this Year i was hoping for a Blighted Skin for my beloved Twins so Bad :(

• MrCalac123
    MrCalac123 Member Posts: 1,147

They look cool. They need to fix Pyramid Head's animations... in like a year I guess.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

My opinion is to never pre-purchase auric cells just because you think they will release a classic Nemesis skin. Never trust leaks.

• Unifall
    Unifall Member Posts: 747

Nemesis is ok. Blighted ph looks trash tbh. Just looks like the regular skin but some yellow spots on his sword. Nothing else changed.