The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

UPDATE! Chapter Concept: The Clock Tower

KitoMP
KitoMP Member Posts: 6
edited December 2022 in Creations

NEW UPDATE (DEC/2022)

Since The Dredge got Teleport through Lockers, I had to update his power. I had to redo most of the addons and some perks too.

Give me a feedback!

Post edited by KitoMP on

Comments

• KitoMP

I am open to critics, suggestions, nerf/buff/balance ideas, etc.

• KitoMP

I hope this update made this chapter more cohesive and interesting!

• The_Scarlet_Witch
    The_Scarlet_Witch Member Posts: 209

I don't want to be mean but I honestly wouldn't want this killer in game. His power is kinda boring, he isn't scary as such (HIS COMICALLY LARGE SCISSORS) I would be laughing at him all the time whenever i saw him tbh.

• AssortedSorting
    AssortedSorting Member Posts: 1,074

Why does he need to enter a Locker to use his Lunge?

Why doesn’t he injure/down survivors that run into his scissors while he’s snipping them in snipping stance?

Iron Maiden would need to be looked at (in general the question should be asked if Lockers should be a Safe Haven just in general), otherwise it would be even more mandatory on this Killer than Huntress.

I don’t think this Killer should be a 4.4m/s Killer.

Why not make this a Demo/Doctor Hybrid?

While in snipping stance, you gain a lullaby that grows in size over 6s and your TR shrinks over 6s until you’re undetectable. All Survivors inside your lullaby start to hear the sound of snipping as if you were approaching them. Once it “reaches” them, they scream.

You can do a Scissor Rush shortly after entering snipping stance.