The Shape question

Options
Wraff
Wraff Member Posts: 139

Why hasnt his Stalk cap been removed yet? Is there actually a good reason why he cannot just stalk every Survivor infinetly like Ghost Face?

Comments

• slendermansmoom
    slendermansmoom Member Posts: 544
    Options

that's why he can get tombstone when ever he would like

also he could get stalk off afk people

• slendermansmoom
    Options

or he could trap somebody and then get infinite tier 3

• Wraff
    edited November 2021
    Options

They literally even out. Myers can only stalk one person and Ghost Face can stalk all four Survivors at the same time if they're grouped up. Both of them will only get only two survivors out of that value if they're lucky. The difference is that Myer's is handicapped by Tier 1 at the start and will eventually lose the best thing about him. While Ghost Face can operate at full power right out of the gate.

• VicThor
    VicThor Member Posts: 347
    Options

The add-on could have a condition or limit. I agree with OP tho, it would make him an amazing killer.

• Lochnload_exe
    Lochnload_exe Member Posts: 1,360
    Options

No he couldn't. While Myers AND ghostface stalk, they lose collision. You cannot bodyblock a myers while he is stalking either, it is actually a tec used to bypass people trying to take a hit.

• slendermansmoom
    Options

oh i didn't know that

probobly because people run away when they see me every time

• Wraff
    Options

What's your point about the AFK person? An AFK person is going to pull down the entire team regardless of the Killer.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    edited November 2021
    Options

Idk about infinite stalking but evil should replenish passively over time for each survivor. To prevent easy tunneling strats or one weak link being extra punishing for the other survivors, perhaps evil could replenish faster for survivors performing interactions and not replenish at all while they are hooked/downed.

Post edited by Yung_Slug on
  • Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,932
    Options

I think each survivor supply of evil should gradually refil when not within say 32m.

Let's say it refills at 5% of the speed it takes to stalk it in the first place. For every second of stalking, that survivor needs to be more than 32m for 20 seconds.

It wouldn't be enough to be abused, but would be enough that if the game is going on for a long time, you won't be penalised by having no power left.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047
    Options

This would have to be with a tradeoff like every consecutive tier 3 would require more evil within to get

so say from

10 seconds to 12

to 14 to 16

to 18 to 20

to 22 to 24

and so on.

• Sweet_Tour
    Sweet_Tour Member Posts: 558
    Options

He's outdated as hell. Tier 1 is proof of that compared to Ghostface and Wraith. I think the cap should be removed. I can't think really think of a compensator for a buff like that. But you can just nerf tombstone to bring back the cap so it doesn't get ridiculous.

• Sweet_Tour
    Sweet_Tour Member Posts: 558
    Options

Oh I got an Idea. He sucks the evil out of Survivors or something right? So the more greedy or "Evil" actions they preform they obtain more evil from said actions. Like doing gens while someone is downed or hooked, so you either give him power or play altruistic and give him free pressure.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,694
    Options

Michael Myers is the only killer that can literally run out of power if the remaining survivors are unable to be stalked. Personally I think once a survivor is highlighted in red, then the stalking speed is reduced by 50% instead of being removed completely.

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024
    Options

Doesnt mind stalking cuz game are very short

• SunsetSherbet
    SunsetSherbet Member Posts: 1,607
    Options

Because the killer is outdated and needs updating. Oni doesn't have a cap on blood drained.

• Wraff
    Options

Thats actually a really good point. Oni who is way more powerful then either stalk Killer also has an infinite means of regaining his power. Same with Ghost Face, same with Nemesis.

Myer's only excuse is he's outdated and they refuse to lift him up on the same level as every other Killer. he doesnt need some draw back either like other people keep suggesting. Even at his most powerful he's still just an M1 Killer.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

Ghost Face can stalk multiple people simultaneously. It’s not that uncommon to get two or even three marked at once if they’re all on the same generator.

• slendermansmoom
    Options

well with the shape specifically if he stalks one person it effects the entire team

everyone is exposed no matter who he stalks so going afk would be a death wish for your team

the killer can stalk you kill your team and save you for last so he can get hatch garinteed and then kill you

it would be a nightmare for everyone

• VanitasRyuzaki
    VanitasRyuzaki Member Posts: 110
    Options

I main Myers and I agree that it's really lame that he can run out of power for tier 3. That happened to me on Badham with two survivors left, a extremely cautious Nea and a attention obnoxious and overconfident Laurie. I couldn't stalk Laurie anymore and just ignored her for a while since she was being an attention seeker. I got her in the end because she got to confident and of course, also got her injured teammate caught as well.

Anyways, I think Myers’s power can be compensated also and it would really help people who main Myers in the long run. Instead of running out of stall for a survivor, Myers can only gain a small amount of it rather than be completely unable to stalk survivors. This can at least give him a bit of a boost since he already has Tombstone for insta-kills. Myers’s power is a strong one if you can time the tier 3 right, but the limit of stalk is what also hinders Myers since many survivors these days like to be the center of attention because the can loop. And that costs Myers much stalk power in the long run. Plus, the intensity of the glow of the survivor can slowly fade to red to keep better track of how much a survivor has been stalked. That's my share on how Myers can be buffed.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,423
    Options

I main him and …Worst killer in the game? Not by far.

He is not suppose to be an Oni where people can hardly counter him when they are exposed. He is not that outdated, people just expect every killer to be brain dead OP nowadays.