Is MMR Actually Working?

I personally don't play Survivor simply because I just don't find the gameplay interesting however I'm after the Rift stuff this time around so I start doing the Survivor challenges and back to back I just keep going against very good Killers with 4k+ hours who use whatever builds no addons but teaming with insanely weak Survivors who run perks that make zero sense who just go down every couple of seconds.

I can see why Survivors say X Killer is OP, this isn't reality it's just this level of play is insanely low. If you spend 75% of the game just running around not doing anything and first gen pops 10 mins into the match of course the Killer is going to dominate and i've seen this now. I never ever get this luxury as Killer my games are just click squads who afk gens in 5 mins, bring maps that massively favor them regardless of what I do, these Killers i've gone against today have undeniably had very easy wins handed to them.

People say "Buff Solo" I don't think doing that will actually suddenly make solo's do their objective or make them suddenly better.

Honestly It's sad to say but I am so jealous of these Killers having such free games where they barely have to pay attention, I would love to have this luxury for a day just to experience It.

Comments