Plague/Spirit/Bubba/Pig and now just added huntress on list

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,193
    Options

Yes, the only one.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

Twins, Spirit, Bubba, Doctor, Hillbilly, Oni and Legion.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    edited November 2021
    Options

Bubba, Hag, Plague, Legion, Doctor, Freddy, and Spirit always. Occasionally, stealth killers.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

Trickster, Hag, and Twins.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,620
    Options

Hag and Twins

• Gamedozer7
    Gamedozer7 Member Posts: 2,649
    Options

Trapper anytime im in the grass is lime possible been in a minefield but your not sure

• dallasmedicbag
    dallasmedicbag Member Posts: 571
    Options

nurse.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    Options

Trickster and Pinhead, soon as i hear them its "to the basement" to grab there attention so i can get out.

• hilapasta
    hilapasta Member Posts: 19
    Options

huntress and ghostface

• Gamedozer7
    Gamedozer7 Member Posts: 2,649
    Options

You if you do that a smart killer will ignore you knowing that one survivor is doing nothing in the basement and I only have to keep track of 3 survivors.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    edited November 2021
    Options

Leatherface because even if I play good I'll get halfway through a gen and see three of my teammates slugged on the ground unless I run Bubba for 5 gens.

Wraith too because I can't be bothered to keep an eye out for him.

Edit: PIG. I don't wanna play with your trap. Last game I let her pull me off a nearly done gen and expected her to toss me on the hook to apply pressure but no, she dropped me and let the gen pop, then put the dunce cap on my head. If that wasn't bad enough I had two dunce caps in one trial. Aaaaargh.

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,172
    Options

Nemesis and Gunslinger. hate them with passion.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,787
    edited November 2021
    Options

Twins, Trickster, Legion, Pinhead, Pig, and Ghostface.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    Options

Thing is many killers arent smart and grant my wishes.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,691
    Options

Bubba. At this point, when I see him, I immediately expect I'm either going to be doing M1 simulator or staring at him in the corner of the basement while praying my solo teammates don't wander over to save me despite the Kindred. When the Bubba actually wants to play the game, he's a great killer to go against and is both strong and dynamic in chase, but so many of them these days just play to facecamp and seeing one is always an "oh, great, here we go again" until proven otherwise.

Twins is second up. I think I've had a fun Twins match twice, and one of those was a meme game where Victor just wanted headpats. Their saving grace is that they're basically cryptids and I have to deal with them, like, once a month.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077
    Options

Nemesis isn't too bad once you get a feel for his tentacle timings. Bait it with a fake vault then vault.

Wraith...just loop him. He really struggles against boons too.

For me:

Blight: He's fast, strong and always jumpscares me when I least expect him.

Huntress: I still don't have the timing down to juke her axes.

Bubba: So, so many of these rely on camping.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 3,998
    Options

Bubba

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,172
    Options

I play both sides. Being annoyed by a killer is not the same as being scared of them. No survivor is scared of killers anymore at this game. I just simply dont like going against killers that shoot me without any notification or make pallets completely useless

• SunsetSherbet
    SunsetSherbet Member Posts: 1,607
    Options

Doctor, Wraith, Ghost face

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,459
    Options

Bubba & Hag because:

There is 50% chance it is basement Bubba.

There is 30% chance it is camping / proxi camping / facecamping Bubba.

There is 10% chance it is Bubba who chases someone for 5 gens and then camp.

There is 5% chance of normal fair good Bubba who makes the game decent fun match.

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443
    Options

Twins and Hag.

• Poochkips
    Poochkips Member Posts: 265
    Options

When I actually do play survivor? Bubba. Most Bubba players are pretty mean. Like behavior wise.

• Uncharted
    Uncharted Member Posts: 136
    Options

Hag.

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326
    Options

To be honest, Huntress. She apparently throws straight up trucks at Survivors considering how abhorrently broken her hitboxes are. Half the time it doesn't even feel worth it to try and juke. If they whiff, it feels less like I outplayed them and more like I got lucky.

• lkalin91
    lkalin91 Member Posts: 150
    Options

Huntress, I don't get ppl who play/main her, I find playing her, and vs her to be snoozefest most of the time

Blight, I love playing him on ocassion, but it seems only perks ppl have on him are same 5-6 perks with alchemist ring and crow, since SBMM got into game, every blight, without exception was running the same build, over and over again

Nurse, Spirit, nothing memorable about those matches, if ever, outplaying them feels more like dumb luck or killer messing up than it has to do with my skill and game knowledge although spirit is lot more manageable now, same problem as with blight when it comes to perks sadly

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

Nemesis, trickster, twins and bubba

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

This community is so negatively oriented.

Somebody made a positive version of this post and mere moments later a negative one pops up. I think people think enough about the things they don't like in this game.

Not calling names, just an observation.

guess Huntress. Just because i'm like a magnet for hatchets

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193
    Options

Huntress and blight. Both because of the bullshit that happens every time i see them

• Labrac
    Labrac Applicant Posts: 1,285
    Options

Hag. Snooze fest gameplay incoming.

• apathyinc
    apathyinc Member Posts: 451
    Options

Huntress, because it's always the same thing with Huntress. Same perks, same hits when I'm around a corner or object, and same stupid lullaby, over and over with that damn lullaby. After 4 years learn a new song already.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,639
    Options

Ghostface

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

Bubba because most of the ones i run into face camp their first hook.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,982
    Options

Hag is just straight-up unenjoyable misery to go against. Would take Trickster over that menace.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

Twins with Bubba close second.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options

Pinhead, Trickster and Huntress.

• El_Gingero
    El_Gingero Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

Trapper: a very weak killer but I play on Xbox X and traps are almost impossible to see. It’s frustrating seeing all these PC players with brightness turned up or filters yet I’m here looking at a dark patch with a darker patch inside it wondering if a trap is there.

Wraith: another weak killer and one of my favourites to play but I hate facing stealth killers and his stealth is the best imho.

Trickster: just poorly designed killer. Unless you’re at a decent, high-walled loop, you’re screwed and there’s very little that can be done about it.

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923
    Options

Jesus thats like hlaf of the killers. Who do you want them to play?

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167
    Options

Spirit, Wraith and Blight because 99'9% of times it means you are facing a sweatlord, Leatherface because 90% of times you are facing a camper and Twins because they are disgusting to play against.

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 949
    Options

I'm laughing at people saying Twins, who doesn't enjoy kicking a leaping midget?

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759
    Options

Blight and ONI because there is a 90% chance they will cheat and bypass the turn restrictions.

• Voriis
    Voriis Member Posts: 131
    Options

100% this is pretty much it. Then it turns into an echo chamber...its a rough read sometimes, but I'm addicted to lurking the forums and reading the nonsense.

• Exxodus21
    Exxodus21 Member Posts: 1,170
    Options

Bubba and Wraith. Bubba's saw is too easy to use and lasts for far too long for an insta-down. Being able to down multiple people at once isn't any fun to go against either.

Wraith because the chases are always boring. It's just cloaking and uncloaking to get a speed/lunge boost or to try and bodyblock windows and pallets. And half the time they just leave after getting an injury so there isn't even a chase.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

Twins, Clown, Pinhead, Legion. Anything that constantly interrupts me or obscures my vision is super annoying.

Wraith is generally pretty annoying too due to the hit and run playstyle many of them employ. There's always one or two Self-Care Andys on the team that completely throw the game against this in solo queue.

• NAERUUU
    NAERUUU Member Posts: 501
    Options

trickster because boring and no skill

legion because …. Legion

spirit because op af with the nerf too

• NAERUUU
    NAERUUU Member Posts: 501
    Options

Yup, that’s real but whatever …. I just had 1200h of play of spam healing against legions ….