The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I have a question about gen kicking

DwarvenTavern
DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495
edited November 2021 in General Discussions

This isn't a suggestion, I'm thinking about this a bit more before I actually put this into suggestions/feedback. So, I'm just looking for a general insight about this.

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like gen kicking in on it's self has become slightly obsolete without any other perks. I'm not too keen with general regression of normally kicking the gen, but would you find it strong if kicking a gen had a slight base percentage to kicking a gen as well as normal progression. Nothing huge and with the option to not be able to stack with Pop's super kick. I'm thinking like 3% or something, it's extremely small but it would allow maybe some slight changes I'm killer builds.

I thought about this for a while now since playing some killers with no map pressure is just brutal with dealing with that option. Maybe depending what the killer's power is it would allow the percentage to be bigger, basically, anyone who can get around the map in seconds has a lower percentage while much slower killers have a slightly bigger percentage to a normal gen regression.

Do you find this as a good choice or would you suggest something else to combat this.

Comments