Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Flamethrower Killer

Snowstruck
Snowstruck Member Posts: 564
edited November 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Please. I beg. Burn me

Comments

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    edited November 2021

I love letting something die without making eye contact, a burning or poison killer would be dope

Before anybody thinks I'm a potential serial killer....I'm not I just used to main Teemo

• Viamont
    Viamont Member Posts: 304

Concep wise...i would love a piromaniac with a BIG flamethrower as its weapon...it could be an interesting killer but the only way i can tink about it would be as an anti looper.

Its power would be to shoot out the flamethrower and literally make "the ground its fire" places that if survivors step on get burned, perhaps a bit like the plague that you stack "fire" points until you are burned and get a wounded state. Maybe a little bit like pyramid head as in big and not super fast but with a close/mid range play style.

Now that i tink about it, it could be more of an anti palled killer with a bit of anti loop on it.

The fire power burns the pallets so they just are destroyed after X amount of time while the fire works as an anti loop wich needs X amounts of time to hurt

• Snowstruck
    Snowstruck Member Posts: 564

YESS ANTI PALLET dude that'd be so cool!

Imagine if they set the pallet on fire and it burned for like 15 seconds and then went out? Instead of it being destroyed, the next time a survivor vaults it it disappears into ash? Obviously the survivor would be able to tell if it was burned, but still that'd be dope.

As well as yeah, a line of fire. It gives better visibility (lights the area of map its on up a little) but if a survivor steps through it, it's kinda like pyramid head but instead of being "infected" it burns the survivor and if the survivor doesn't put themselves out, they get injured and continue to burn until they put themselves out or go into the dying state. Of course it doesn't progress if you're in a chase, maybe. Also maybe it burns items and you have to put the items out too.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Tried to make a concept of a killer with fire (in this case fire breathing but could obviously work with a flamethrower as well): Firebreather (click to get to the thread)

turned out to be similar to Plague (which I think isn’t directly a bad thing)

• R1ch4rd_N1x0n
    R1ch4rd_N1x0n Member Posts: 1,731

The Pyro.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

Nemesis could have it as part of his kit.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

This could have been Nemesis.

• sadakiyo
    sadakiyo Member Posts: 281
    edited November 2021

Anton Girdeux from Syphon Filter