The crow lady

Options

I think the artist is great and her nerf were fair. I dont know if survivor are slow when they try to remove the crow but i think this should be a thing because if the survivor is holding w the chance you can hit them with 2 crow in a row are slim if they remove the crow at the same time.

That or upgrading a bit the range were she can injure when survivor dont have crow but not by much just 1 or 2 meter thats all.

I say that only because she got her idle crow injure remove. I did not really play with her addon yet too so im only talking about her basekit

Comments

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

Nah I don’t think the crows should slow them. It kind of gives her something Pinhead already has but better. She’s fine the way she is.

• Not_Social_Joker
    Not_Social_Joker Member Posts: 44
    Options

Bird Up!

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 927
    Options

I mean there's an add-on that slows survivors who get swarmed for 1.5 seconds.

Other than that I personally like the base 4 second window (5 seconds with add-ons) you have between single crow hits. Really puts that hit-or-miss pressure on you akin to Slinger or Huntress, and raises the killer's skill ceiling.

Upgrading the instant-damage range or doing something to alter the hit window (like discouraging repel actions) would raise the skill floor enough that I'd be even more worried for future nerfs.

While I still want to play her more before I say anything else regarding her balance, I so far think she's in a pretty good spot.

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294
    edited November 2021
    Options

Nah,

she is really good.

I think it is fine that it's possible to remove crows this way. She would be super broken if it took any longer. You can get downs, but you have to use 1 crow. Crows hitbox is huge, so it's not really hard to hit that.

Also survivors can't vault, drop pallet etc. during repel.

It's small but decent hidden slow-down, you use it one gens to check if someone is working there and they have to repel.

She is really good, but I don't think she is broken yet.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

No, it's already good enough, the slow is very likely too much and would make her into a clown.

• Dino7281
    edited November 2021
    Options

That would be clown on lot of steroids. It would be super broken.

She doesn't need any buffs imo.

I have played few games and she is really fun to play. Her adept was hard tho, basically 1 perk.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

Yes, clown on steroids. The world is not prepared for belly as mighty as that.

• lovemeplz
    lovemeplz Member Posts: 84
    Options

Yeah the slow is probably too much XD but i think she should get a bit more range for an injure like i said nothing much something like 1 meter or 2 meter like that you can injure someone when they are on the shack window and you put a crow where the pallet is. You kinda read the survivor movement but because you lack 1 meter of range you cant injure them if they have no crows

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024
    Options
  • Jokersmile
    Jokersmile Member Posts: 95
    Options

i think she is totally fine where she

• Dino7281
    edited November 2021
    Options

Reboot, what? when?

When you vault, or drop pallet? You have to stop doing it...

• MedicSpirit7
    MedicSpirit7 Member Posts: 689
    Options

She’s perfect