What tier is the Artist?

Options
WishIcouldmain
WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,081
edited December 2021 in Polls

Yeah, for reference S, A, B, C, F tier. Nurse to Legion. I’ll wait a little longer to make up my mind but it seems S tier. Big anti-loop, huge map potential with cross map potential that no one else can do. (Huntress very inconsistent). Not sure about this whole hold w eats her I’ve heard. Since she has her crows range, but who knows. But, what do you think?

What tier is the Artist? 33 votes

S Tier
12%
WishIcouldmainMileena_KahnUnderdawgTr1nity 4 votes
A Tier
69%
VolantConch1719TapeKnotanarchy753Leonardo1itaMrPenguinUistreelMiralisGeneralVRoboMojoDBD78idcTatariuChurchofPigdugmanGannTMHaunterofShadowsTacitusKilgorekekprodshinobu149Aurelle 23 votes
B Tier
9%
GibberishJplanas98PSP 3 votes
C Tier
9%
RougualSUGR0BRoaderFrost 3 votes
F Tier
0%
Post edited by WishIcouldmain on

Comments

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047
    Options
    S Tier

Fun, as well.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,159
    Options
    A Tier

She lacks mobility. That's literally all that's keeping her from being S tier.

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380
    edited December 2021
    Options
    A Tier

She struggles with map traversal, and encourages a generally very annoying playstyle from the survivors she faces. However, despite this her power is incredibly strategic and highly oppressive. She is the only killer in the game who could theoretically down all 4 survivors from across the map. That alone should be highly indicative of her potential. She can function as a trap killer that walls off loops, a zoner that forces survivors closer to her for easier hits, or a ranged killer that damages from afar. She has it all. The only two things that prevents her from being S tier is her lack of mobility and significant perk synergy.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options
    A Tier

God I hate how overused "S tier" is.

It's a grade rating system, and there exists a category just for the sake of saying "this is so overwhelmingly broken that it goes beyond standard grades."

At most Nurse can go in it. It's not just a category for "really good killers."

• Leon_S_Kennedy
    Leon_S_Kennedy Member Posts: 66
    Options

Like rowby said she checks boxes for lethal up close and annoying from afar which is the only boxes a killer can check