Sakurra Member Posts: 1,046

Curiosity.

Do you like this community? 63 votes

Yes of course
9%
GeneralVFobboGannTMNathan13Bennett_They1ThemTr1nity 6 votes
A little bit
50%
Seiko300TapeKnotblue4zionFrontdoor6ChordycepsRoboMojo[Deleted User]idcTatariuFilthyLegionMainSakurraglitchboiIlliterateGenocideNoOneKnowsNovaHex_LlamaImBrakingBikemoondosBrodieDBDhilapastaAnniehere 32 votes
Not at all
39%
GibberishVolantConch1719[Deleted User]musstang62Dr_LoomisSaitamfedRavenlord4711Dinkle_De_Eanonymous31337Cornpopers_EvanHippielandromatChurchofPigRepostRiposteRoachesDelightBubbaDredgeAnneBonnyDbD_EnjoyerHex_IgnoredSsajbambusa 25 votes

Comments

• MrCalac123
    MrCalac123 Member Posts: 1,147
    Options
    Not at all

You guys are as dumb as rocks.

Art is cool though.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options
    Yes of course

I mean I usually try to let the good part outweigh the bad. I know a ton of amazing people in this community.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,782
    Options
    A little bit

Although the community is very hypocritical at times, there are many nice people here.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    Options
    Not at all

i have no opinion on any of you except the one who posts cow pictures i like him

• Ssajbambusa
    Ssajbambusa Member Posts: 496
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Not at all

In all honesty, I have never seen community with so many entitled, stubborn, arogant or salty players. The entitlement is the worst part of it.

Not everyone is like this, but a big chunk is.

I do realize that the very design of the game often put you in already lost position and the other side didn't even outplay you, so them rubbing it in is annoying (Either multiple tiles connected to each other to verse as killer or a dead zone with every pallet already gone as survivor) ... but holy #########, so many adult children in here it's unreal. I would understood if they made their living out of this game... but raging over vid game you play for fun?

Edit: No, LoL is not even close.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,636
    Options
    Yes of course

I know this community fights sometimes but yeah I still love them.

• Fobbo
    Fobbo Member Posts: 452
    Options
    Yes of course

I see more good people than bad so yeah thanks to those nice people i like this community

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options
    A little bit

Seems quite a few need therapy, but we wouldn't have this game without the community <3

• Sakurra
    Sakurra Member Posts: 1,046
    Options
    A little bit

I changed my mind, I don't like this community at all.

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    Not at all

I really have never experienced as toxic of a community as Dead by Daylight's. Besides the toxicity, there are many other things I dislike as well, such as how easily players are brainwashed by content creators. League's and CS:GO's communities really don't hold a candle to DbD's (choice word) playerbase.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Not at all

There are a few diamonds to be found within the rough but, overall, nope, this community has so many entitled, gatekeeping and arrogant players that it just astounds me. Then again, the harsh truth of the matter is, no matter what community or fanbase you get into or will ever look at, it's all pretty bad at the end of the day sadly. :/

• Underdawg
    Underdawg Member Posts: 193
    Options
    A little bit

If we're talking about on this forum, not very much. I find a lot of the arguments here to be frustratingly lacking in empathy or desire to understand any view point outside of their own. If we're talking about in the game - even less. But every so often you'll come across normal human beings, and those moments wash away all of the toxicity. I treasure those moments.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,995
    Options
    A little bit

Some of us are alright. there are some rotten apples tho.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047
    Options
    Yes of course

Overall people here seem cool.

• Ravenlord4711
    Ravenlord4711 Member Posts: 115
    Options
    Not at all

This is by far the most toxic community i have ever seen and i was a support main in season 2 of league.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Not at all

The game has a tendency to bring out the worst in people.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,159
    Options
    Not at all

I have never seen a more spiteful, hate-filled, whiny community as DBD's. Some of you are fine, but there's a reason I'm not as active here as others.

And that's just the forums. Playing the actual game is an even more mixed bag, with even worse people.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,212
    Options
    Yes of course

Despite its bad apples (and there are plenty of them), the DBD Community is not nearly as bad as most people say.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,732
    Options
    Not at all

Well, maybe "not at all is a bit strong" but I wouldn't go as far as saying a little.

Basically I enjoy specific people within the dbd community, anyone and everyone else I'm not a fan of.

• EddyStylez
    EddyStylez Member Posts: 17
    Options
    A little bit

The DbD Twitch community is awesome. Everyone here is mostly a bunch of baby whiners.

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959
    edited December 2021
    Options
    A little bit

I play both sides, killer by default except survivor for dailies and tomes. I like the killer main players, but the survivor players are obnoxious and aren't worth associating with IMO. I play on PlayStation. I have over 150 people blocked from sending me messages because they send me hate filled messages cause they're mad they lost. It's all survivor players too. I've had a killer player message me one time and that was asking to farm. Every time I watch a TTVer's stream after I get a win as killer they're non-stop calling me a piece of ######### or some other slur. The big killer main streamers are a lot more enjoyable to watch while most big survivor main streamers get their jollies by trying to make the game as miserable as possible for the killer player

• GarlicRice
    GarlicRice Member Posts: 118
    Options
    A little bit

This community is like marmite I swear. I love the creativity of this fandom, the theories being shared, the concept art, the music, everything like that. I love people sharing their love of their favourite characters, their favourite builds etc. I just really hate the negativity in this community, some people ######### on you just for liking the game. Or you get told your opinion doesn't count because you're not a veteran member of the game.

I get people's frustrations but Jesus Christ just because I am newer than you doesn't mean I shouldn't have an opinion.

I feel like some people in this community take the game far too seriously and forget they are talking to other human beings.

• Pizzasauce
    Pizzasauce Member Posts: 940
    Options
    A little bit

I like, like, 3 of you.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,257
    Options
    A little bit

I found friends in this community and they are good people.

This forum has some nice people too and it makes me happy.

But yeah, in-game everything is different.

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620
    Options
    Not at all

As a whole... not really, I mean, I've found some nice people but as a whole, the community is toxic, yeah, and I know some nice people that happen to be in the community but that doesn't mean the community is nice. Specially around LATAM, not sure if in some other places is better so I might be a bit biased.