Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What's your dream chapter?

What's one licensed chapter you would love to see come over to dbd it doesn't have to be related to horror it can be anything u can think of. For me personally I'd love to see Lara Croft from tomb raider join the fog.

Comments

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047

The chapter that reverts the executioners nerfs.

now that they released the artist there’s no reason not to.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,217

Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Old Freddy Edition.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063

The chapter of my dreams would be [PROTOTYPE], but let's be real, we're not seeing a 12-year-old game that was never that big in the first place.

Apart from that... it's even older, but Clock Tower was arguably the founder of the horror game genre and it deserves its place in DBD. Jennifer Simpson and Scissorman.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,536

The on-release version of the A Nightmare on Elm Street Chapter is literally everything I could have asked for.

• Barbarossa2020
    Barbarossa2020 Member Posts: 1,369

Gremlins

New Survivor, Gizmo.

New Killer Stripe.

• Smuk
    Smuk Member Posts: 735

Chapter healthcare. Licensed by BHVR. Instead of adding new stuff in. Brainstorms the redesign of maps and mechanics.

(old) new killers are seen in lobbies.

More then 4 same’o’same perks on each side

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

The Thing: The ultimate in Alien Terror

Killer: The Thing or Shapeshifter (behavior name)

Survivors: R.J MacReady and Dr. Kate Lloyd

Maps: U.S Outpost 31 and Thule Station.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

Most realisticly, Try To Fall Asleep.

However I wouldn't complain to a Bleach or Burn The Witch one, especially not if they bring in Grimmhjow/Bruno/Ichigo. Any of them and my gay ass will be satisfied for years.

Also a Paladins champion would be pretty funny if they could make it work, but I don't see that happening.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,263

Amber and Samantha from Last Year the nightmare.

My dream is to play that game or at least experience something similar.

• Pizzasauce
    Pizzasauce Member Posts: 940

FNAF

Jennifer's Body

The Babysitter

Alien vs. Predator

Death Note

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Alien. Make it the biggest chapter yet. Movie and Game Alien: Isolation.

Xenomorph as Killer, Working Joe as a second killer. Ellen Ripley as survivor with Amanda being a legendary skin included when buying the chapter.

introducing a new perk class for survivors: Pets.

Ellen comes with the perk ‚Pet: Jones‘. Jones will run around you during a match with a simple AI, always staying near.when you are in a chase Jones will create scratchmarks to distract the killer.

if possible use the Ellen Ripley model from Alien: Isolation as well:

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

Any that require BHVR to do a game health update as part of the license agreement.

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513
    edited December 2021

An indigenous gender non-conforming survivor and a killer who's shtick is exposure to cold.

Post edited by Bennett_They1Them on
  • Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Game health shouldn’t be tied to one single chapter. It should be a bigger part of literally every patch.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

I agree, it should be. I think if license holders started pushing for game health updates we'd get more. Imagine if RE chapter had required one.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

Squid Game

If Squid Game gets in it most likely means DBD and Netflix would have a strong enough relationship to bring Stranger Things back and add more additional content (this is the main reason), and I feel Seong Gi-hun would be a really interesting survivor.

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148

Dying Light.

Survivor: Kyle Crane

Killer: The Volatile (I mean come on. What else would you use? The Mother from The Following DLC? We already have a priestess in DBD.)

• Unifall
    Unifall Member Posts: 747

Childs play

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Bloodborne

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261

A top tier killer who need very smart plays : Chess master or a Time manipulation power.

• ImBrakingBike
    ImBrakingBike Member Posts: 454

Friday the 13th. I want to complete the Slashstreet Boys :)

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

The Ring

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,610

Absolute pipe dream version: Homestuck. Vriska as a survivor, not sure who the killer would be but there's options. Heck, go real obscure and use one of Eridan's "angel" denizens, that'd be freaky as hell. One of the Lands as the associated map, or a grimy biotech Alternia urban type map... it'd be so good. Or maybe just licensed cosmetics, like Oni getting a Grand Highblood skin and survivors getting smudged grey face paint and lopsided horn headband cosmetics...

But more realistically, a survivor-only paragraph for Hellblazer. John Constantine is basically the perfect survivor, at least the old Vertigo version, and I'd absolutely love to see him make his way to Dead By Daylight. He was even in their survey, the comics dropdown on wanted licenses had Hellblazer! It's not impossible.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Already is in the game, I love silent hill and when the silent hill chapter came I basically pissed myself out of happiness (not literally) .

But if you want another one...... Probably a souls game or kinda like that like medieval vibe.

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209

Chapter 7.0.0

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Supernatural

• Survivors - Sam and Dean Winchester
    • Killer - The Demon
    • Map - The Bunker

For the Winchester perks maybe include something like

• Angel Blade - if you out of line of sight of the killer spend 1 second charging your ability and release within 1 meter of them to stun them for 3/4/5 seconds. (Exhausted)

(So it's a high risk/high reward perk that you have to be able to sneak up behind them, charge an ability, but you get a nice stun for the effort.)

For the Demon, probably a Demonic Possession ability, something like (just a placeholder)

• Smoke Form - Hold the Activate Ability button to turn into a Smoke form. In this form you move at 140% movement speed but are unable to attack survivors. Hold the Activate Ability button again to return to physical form.
    • Demonic Possession - Hold the Power button to launch a Smoke attack that you can steer toward a survivor. If you hit them you Possess them for 10 seconds, during which time you can interact with adjacent props and other survivors to do the following:
      • Damage a generator to put it into regression
      • Drop a pallet
      • Injure another survivor
      • Move at 115% speed

• mgeoff88
    mgeoff88 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2021

I really like the idea of getting a Gremlins chapter. The only thing is, I would have the survivor be Billy wearing a backpack carrying Gizmo, and Gizmo would pop his head out of the backpack here and there. You could also have an animation of Gizmo fighting off Stripe when he jumps on and attacks Billy.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,096

A Horror Express chapter.

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443

I guess Fnaf.

• Ruma
    Ruma Member Posts: 2,069

Castlevania!!!

• Quis
    Quis Member Posts: 3

I'd say the emperor from Starwars, but that would just be Doctor 1.2, So I'd say a Starwars chapter with Darth Vader and Chewbacca!!!

• Microchipd
    Microchipd Member Posts: 108

Resident evil part 2

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

Custom game bots chapter.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

A health Chapter would be #1... Just an update to Perks, Items, Addons and offerings... Maybe a new Bloodweb format (I have a lot more ideas for this kind of update)

But maybe a second SAW chapter... But that's just me being a SAW fan

A Tomb Raider chapter would be good (But would most likely be a paragraph)

• Fantasy
    Fantasy Member Posts: 451

Alien, with a spaceship map.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Clock tower

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

Isn't that the game with the antagonist with those massive ######### off scissors

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

One that doesn't break the game.

• sadakiyo
    sadakiyo Member Posts: 281

Ringu Chapter/Ju-on Chapter

Sadako/Kayako as killers

Or Beyond the Limits chapter

Mortimer as a killer

James Flynn as a survivor

• MeneLaw
    MeneLaw Member Posts: 341

Hello ppl. of the fog dbd is not going to gain anymore updates .And Bloodhunt is now permanent.

• M1_gamer
    M1_gamer Member Posts: 349

well i already got my dream chapter back in 2017.

so now its Terminator.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

soma

• Fobbo
    Fobbo Member Posts: 452

The walking dead. Nothing from it probably wont fit but i would love it

• TheDarkTyrant
    TheDarkTyrant Member Posts: 2,074

The one Crane becomes? The one you play as in Be The Zombie?

• TheDarkTyrant
    TheDarkTyrant Member Posts: 2,074

Too easy. I want them to add Resident Evil.