Lullaby rework

Options

I feel like Huntress's Lullaby is a really underwhelming perk. Ruin is pretty much one of the better hex perks, and I think they should rework huntress's lullaby
1.) Take away the notification survivors get
2.) Make it only require 3 tokens
I feel like this would make it a little more viable. Right now huntress's lullaby is like trying to get a devour hope to 5 stacks when the survivors know about it at the beginning of the game. It's ridiculously weak, when it could be a very cool totem perk :/

Comments

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options

I love the perk but the totem is broken easily in any map not named Swamp, Lery’s, or Gideon Meat Plant. It honestly shouldn’t be a hex perk. I see why it is being that is could be slightly OP but Huntress has very underwhelming perks. Lullaby should get a massive buff and not be a hex perk.

• KingSavageGaming
    KingSavageGaming Member Posts: 148
    Options
    Honestly i don't think it should be a hex
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    edited January 2019
    Options

The problem with the totem is that it becomes easy to counter when there is no sound at all, all your focus is on the Gen. When the sound is delayed it's powerful because you're not watching the Gen, you're watching your surroundings and you rely on the sound to look back at the Gen to get that skill check. If they just stop at 4 tokens it would fix the problem.

But if you want a complete rework I think it should effect your TR, maybe each hook makes it larger and larger until it covers the entire map, that way they never know where you are because your TR is map wide and you can be anywhere; Unnerving Presence and Coulrophobia would be even more powerful than normal.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    I run it on my doctor, and if it wasn't a hex it would be quite broken. Devs just need to remove the notification and add more places where the hex can spawn.
  • GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464
    Options

Im really dislike some hex totem placements, i have played 2 games in a row with Trapper on Yamaoka which is survivor hiding place heaven.

Both games it spawned the Hex totem next to the shack in plain view. Honestly that's just wrong.

• KingSavageGaming
    KingSavageGaming Member Posts: 148
    Options
    Vietfox said:
    I run it on my doctor, and if it wasn't a hex it would be quite broken. Devs just need to remove the notification and add more places where the hex can spawn.
    I guess you're right but right now man i wouldn't dare run lullaby it's cheeks. 
  • Demoth
    Demoth Member Posts: 49
    edited January 2019
    Options

@GraviteaUK said:
    Im really dislike some hex totem placements, i have played 2 games in a row with Trapper on Yamaoka which is survivor hiding place heaven.

Both games it spawned the Hex totem next to the shack in plain view. Honestly that's just wrong.

I thought they fixed survivor and totem spawn, but on Torment Creek last night, I literally spawned with a Hex Devour Hope in my line of sight as the camera rotated around my survivor.