Which killer should get chase music next?

Options
Aurelle
Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Just another random question.

Which killer should get chase music next?

Which killer should get chase music next? 32 votes

Trapper
3%
Eve13 1 vote
Wraith
6%
Dinkle_De_EBigBayBubba 2 votes
Nurse
3%
Von_Karma 1 vote
Hag
3%
Sakurra 1 vote
Huntress
3%
tenoresax 1 vote
Leatherface
9%
Shapedxtr4meMrCalac123 3 votes
Freddy
6%
ImBrakingBikeGarlicRice 2 votes
Pig
6%
Dino7281CowabungaDude 2 votes
Legion
28%
TapeKnotI_am_NeganMooksChurchofPigFobboTacitusKilgore[Deleted User]diddlediddleShirtyFox 9 votes
Plague
31%
blue4zionTrwthHex_KillerMainBTWHippieglitchboiGannTMNathan13Hex_IgnoredAurelleBourBoon 10 votes

Comments

• Trwth
    Trwth Member Posts: 921
    Options
    Plague

Plague. If I could vote again: Huntress. Both of their add-on passes felt incomplete without chase music.

• Hex_KillerMainBTW
    Hex_KillerMainBTW Member Posts: 447
    Options
    Plague

I'd love for them to actually fix plague and or just give her a rework. The add on changes were kind of hot garbage

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    Plague

I would say Legion, but he's so boring to play and boring to play against that I would like to see his power reworked first.

• Sakurra
    Sakurra Member Posts: 1,046
    Options
    Hag

Hag and pig

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,732
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Legion

I partially said Legion because we know they're getting upcoming changes, but if Legion wasn't there then I'd say Plague. She got buffed and slight reworkings of her power yet no chase music. Personally, she's on the list of killers I feel like we have chase music actually physically owed due to when they said they'd give killers chase music.

Edit: That list includes basically every killer on that list except Hag, Legion, and Pig

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,958
    Options
    Plague

Honestly once Plague gets her chase music, she'll be 99% complete, literally. Her base-kit, add-ons, all of them are literally perfect. The only issue with her has nothing to do with her in terms of those, but the fact that the vomit hits sometimes don't register, but that's about it.

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380
    Options
    Legion

They would probably be the easiest for BHVR to do. Plus they really desperately need the extra fun a chase music would add.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,481
    Options
    Legion

I guess Legion is likely to get chase music with their confirmed update.

i wonder if Ghostface might also get a unique chase music. The license holder seemed to be always pretty chill with adding original cosmetics etc.