I am a happy man

Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,615
edited January 2019 in General Discussions
  • Removed the ability for Survivors to view the Killers perks, add-ons and offerings in the tally screen during an on-going match. Killer information will be revealed once all Survivors have exited the match.
  • When equipping a memento mori offering, the offering's icon will be displayed on the in-game HUD when the conditions are valid.

Half-happy about...

• Totem placement improvements: Recent upgrades to the totem interaction method allows the level design team to place the totems closer to other objects and as such, totem placement and hiding spots will be continuously improved starting with this update.

Half-happy, cause it's one of those "wait & see" promises.

So, what are you looking forward to from the PTB? Nothing's a valid answer too, can't always have changes you want.

Comments

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

I am happy too :)

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    What about the lullaby notification? I dont want survivors to know i'm running that right off the bat >:(
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

@Vietfox said:
    What about the lullaby notification? I dont want survivors to know i'm running that right off the bat >:(

Same.
    I wonder why this is a Hex Perk in the current state of the game.
    Could just raise the amount of Tokens it takes for the Skill Checks to produce no sound by a few to trade away the Hex mechanic.

• Lodosslight
    Lodosslight Member Posts: 65

I too dislike the totem placement and every time that I start as a Survivor or a Killer with the Hex perk, with Survivor, someone spawn either near the Hex totem or someone see the Hex being visible wide in the open, with a Killer . . . . as soon as your match starts and half a minute, someone already destroyed the Hex totem.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited January 2019
    Boss said:

@Vietfox said:

Same.
    I wonder why this is a Hex Perk in the current state of the game.
    Could just raise the amount of Tokens it takes for the Skill Checks to produce no sound by a few to trade away the Hex mechanic.

I personally think that:
    1 - survivors should not recieve any notification
    2 - devs should add more totem placements
    Currently it's pretty easy to guess where the hexes are.
    If it wasnt a hex, lullaby would be pretty broken, especially on the doctor.
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

I'm very happy too, glad you are. Both sides are getting amazing changes. Plus Spirit is getting fixed.