Shrine of Secrets

Overcharge (2000 Shards) - You are fueled by your hate for progress. Overcharge a generator by performing Damage Generator action. The next survivor interacting with that generator is faced with a moderately difficult Skill Check. Failing the Skill Check results in an additional 3% generator regression. Succeeding the skill Check grants no progress but prevents the generator explosion.

Hangman's Trick (2000 Shards) - Your ingenious modifications to Hooks prevent tampering and permanent damage. Hooks destroyed by sabotage or sacrifices repair automatically after 30 seconds. Gain a notification when someone starts sabotaging the Hook. Sabotaging Bear Traps repair time is reduced by 60 seconds.

Sprint Burst (2000 Shards) - When starting to run, break into a 1505 of your normal running speed for a maximum of 3 seconds. Causes the Exhausted status effect for 60 seconds. Sprint Burst cannot be used while Exhausted.

Wake Up! (2000 Shards) - Unlocks potential in one's aura reading ability. Once all generators are powered, Exit Gates are revealed to you when within a 24 meter range. While opening the Exit Gates, reveal your aura to other Survivors within a 24 meter range. While Wake Up! is active, you open the Exit Gates 5% faster.

Comments

• BlowHard74728
    BlowHard74728 Member Posts: 60
    Was sprint burst not in the shrines two weeks or so ago? 
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Yeah, it was in a while ago
  • Mullato
    Mullato Member Posts: 104
    More than 2 weeks ago, but yes very recently.
  • Milord
    Milord Member Posts: 273
    edited January 2019
    I just checked, SB was 6 weeks ago, while Wake Up and Overcharge were both 5 weeks ago.
  • NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810
    edited January 2019

We need BBQ!!!

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Trash shrine like always 
  • kandalph
    kandalph Member Posts: 45

Just commit to the grind

• Doowie
    Doowie Member Posts: 37

The grind is more fun to be honest. The shrine prices are bit too rich for me at the moment as there is nothing of interest for me to spend the currency on right now.

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

Y'all want BBQ from the shrine? I'm still waiting on Fire Up!

• beatddb
    beatddb Member Posts: 565

A meme you can use every week

• Axelson
    Axelson Member Posts: 86

I just want Vigil, Nurse's calling and Enduring in the shrine. I just don't want to spend BP's in characters that i don't play.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

laughs who runs sprint burst still, it sucks, overcharge is just annoying, wake up is a sad perk, and hangman's trick is a perk that is too situational to be good, if survelliance was in there the community would N U T