Eletric blast challenge impossible?

To complete this challenge you have to shock 20 survivors with a static blast in a single trial, do the shock therapy shocks count or no? Because if no idk how to complete it lol

Comments

• Labrac
    Labrac Applicant Posts: 1,285

Still haven't done it, but try Midwich offering with Distressing and both Blast cooldown addons.

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513

I think shock therapy counts.

I got the challenge first try.

try using distressing and TR addons.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Pretty sure only his shock therapy counts.

Or whatever his m2 is called

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,059

I did it by bringing both Order addons for reduced cooldown. Distressing also helps.

• Cutiaddu
    Cutiaddu Member Posts: 402

Oh ok, thx for the answers everyone <3

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233

Use midwhich, have one calm addon and you can shock the whole map from the centre.

If you want to make sure you get it put on distressing and double cool downs, every time you shock go center on midwhich

• Tranquil_Blue
    Tranquil_Blue Member Posts: 335

This is INCORRECT. It does NOT count Shock Therapy. It only counts the Static Blast (the one that builds up and then shocks everyone in a large radius around you; default button is CTRL on PC).

It’s very hard to complete. As others said, you basically need certain addons, offerings, and perks to have a chance.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

If this is the case then i made a survivors game a hell for no reason lol.

Kept shocking them over and over.

It would surprise me cause i don't think i used his large blast often enough to hit 20 times but it's not impossible. That game went on for a long time

• Tranquil_Blue
    Tranquil_Blue Member Posts: 335
    edited December 2021

Lol. I did the exact same thing…and then realized that Shock Therapy didn’t even count. I definitely hit them with Shock Therapy waaaay more than 20 times.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,562

Distressing is your friend with this one, as well as a general disregard for using purely for intel.

The blast makes a surprisingly good interruption tool combined with Plaything.

• DbDPlaya
    DbDPlaya Member Posts: 79

This is what I used for that challenge.

Iridescent Queen add on + ''Calm'' - Carter's Notes add on.

Iridescent Queen: Any time a Survivor is within 4 meters of another Survivor carrying a Static Charge, the Survivor receives a shock identical to a Shock Therapy Attack and the Static Charge is discharged immediately.

''Calm'' - Carter's Notes: Increases Terror Radius by 8 meters while Static Blast is ready. Decreases Terror Radius by 8 meters while Static Blast is on cooldown.

Perks:

Barbecue & Chili: Your classic killer perk. Just allows you to track other survivors upon putting a survivor on hook if the rest are 32 meters further than you and are not in a locker..

Corrupt Intervention: Allows you 2 minutes in the beginning to narrow down your patrol area so you don't immediately lose a generator in the beginning..

Monitor and Abuse: Increases your Terror Radius by 8 meters while you are in a chase with a survivor. Otherwise, if you are not in a chase, your Terror Radius is decreased by 8 meters.

Distressing: Your Terror Radius is increased by %26.

In summary, the Doctor had 32 meters Terror Radius by default. Pairing his base Terror Radius with ''Calm'' - Carter's Notes add on + Monitor and Abuse perk + Distressing perk should give you somewhere around 56 meters Terror Radius whenever you get into a chase with a survivor. So as soon as you get into a chase with a survivor, charge and pop your Static Blast, every survivor within 56 meters of your Terror Radius should scream. It allows you to cover half of the map with 1 Static Blast.

With this, you should be able to keep them at Tier 3, if not Tier 2 Madness througout the whole game because whenever the survivor with a Static Charge get 4 meters close to one another, they will also discharge the Static Charge affecting the other survivor and both of them scream, revealing their location.

With this build, you basically keep them busy with Madness and keep them screaming. This is not the nastiest build, can be made worse by modifying 2 perks but I made this specifically for this scream challenge.

Hope it works for you, good luck!

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513

I got it on ormond using a cooldown addon, a TR boosting addon, Distressing, and a couple of B-tier perks (Blood favour, overwhelming presence, and surge, all at tier II)

*I'm aware blood favour is A- tier, at least, now.

• Cutiaddu
    Cutiaddu Member Posts: 402

Hello guys, I completed the challenge yesterday, thanks to all for the answers

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,742

yet again i continue to do the difficult challenges first try but apparently easy challenges take me 30 years