The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

When is Asia getting Auric Cells?

As title says. Can we get an update on the situation because it’s been 7 months since Auric Cells were implemented. Dead By Daylight has a massive Asian based following and it’s getting pretty irritating.

Best Answers

• Twisted_Bliss
    Twisted_Bliss Member Posts: 13
    Answer ✓

You guys are still stuck with 1.9.4? You don't even have 2.0.0? Something big must have gone wrong. I hope you guys get some serious compensation for this issue.

@not_Queen @Patricia @Janick Why is it taking so long for Asia to get the new updates?

It’s been a sleeping issue since June. NA and EU were approved before July. It was a long delay before Japan got approved in August. The rest of Asia is yet to get an answer, nor an update.
  • Twisted_Bliss
    Answer ✓
    Looks like Marco Polo took off with all those cells.

Seriously what went wrong? This doesn't seem normal nor acceptable.
    I wish i knew, we haven’t got an update from the devs, they’re normally a lot more professional with this stuff.
  • Twisted_Bliss
    Answer ✓
    Vortexas said:

My guess would be when they stop spamming the forums.

That is when Asia will get the Cells. The Nightly Spambot raids stop, then you guys get em.

I’m new to the forums, so I’m kinda oblivious to these raids, but there are some serious issues the devs need to address

• Twisted_Bliss
    Answer ✓
    Mc_Harty said:

@Twisted_Bliss said:
    I’m new to the forums, so I’m kinda oblivious to these raids, but there are some serious issues the devs need to address

He's just joking. This forum has a habit of attracting spam bots. Hopefully the devs fix this.

We can only hope, some of DBD’s best cosmetics are Auric Cells locked :(
  • Twisted_Bliss
    Answer ✓
    PolarBear said:

Are you saying you haven't even received the shop yet? Are the new killers at least in Asia?

Oh we’re getting patches for chapters and stuff, but we don’t have any Auric Cells 
  • Twisted_Bliss
    Answer ✓
    PolarBear said:

Are you saying you haven't even received the shop yet? Are the new killers at least in Asia?

Update: We get patches tor new killers but only 5 DLC are actually in store. Which are Myers, Pig, Freddy, Leatherface, and Huntress. To have some sort of access to other DLC I had to make a Western based account, and the DLC is shared between accounts. Unfortunately, Auric Cells are account locked. So I’m kinda at a dead end until the Devs address this.
  • Twisted_Bliss
    Answer ✓
    Bump cause BHVR wtf is this.
    Honestly they fix these types of issues within 2 weeks, a month at the latest. 7 months is just bad.

Answers

• Twisted_Bliss
    edited January 2019
    I wish I could tell you dude, the last update we got on it was back in August when Auric Cells were finally approved in Japan. It seriously feels as if the Devs gave up on the rest of Asia 
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Vortexas said:

My guess would be when they stop spamming the forums.

That is when Asia will get the Cells. The Nightly Spambot raids stop, then you guys get em.

Lol, that's a lil messed up, but still funny