Hate rpd

Options

This map is the bane of my sanity it's ridiculously survivor sided. It needs deleting and replaced with the mansion or something.

Comments

• slipttees
    slipttees Member Posts: 846
    edited December 2021
    Options

Raccon streets! :-)

RPD are [BAD WORD]

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047
    Options

Agree

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203
    Options

It's maze-sided.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Yep RPD is by far the worst map. Nothing even comes close

• adam1233467
    adam1233467 Member Posts: 920
    Options

I still think swamp is worse than RPD

• gemjas
    gemjas Member Posts: 105
    Options

I hate it when I play as survivor too. The number of times I've been on the hook and had to watch some poor Meg try their hardest to figure out how to get to me is too high. I hate this map when I'm playing killer, and I hate it equally as much when I play survivor.

Every time I load in, my finger hovers over the DC button. I never press it, but the hatred I have for this map is too real.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    Options

Rpd is Entity sided

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,366
    Options

Map is ok.

Only thing i dislike is the stupid DC and selfkill rate.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,687
    Options

I can sometimes have fun on this map? Sometimes. I would rather have RCPD than Badham, at least.

But it's just such a weird map. I'm not even sure it qualifies as survivor-sided - it just doesn't fit DBD, period. Some killers' powers are magnified on it and some are completely blueballed, more than any other map. Its design magnifies so many edge cases. Boons become pure evil, especially Shadow Step. Pig boxes can kill you even if the Pig is sitting in the corner picking her nose. Trapper wants to kill himself three times more than usual trying to obtain his traps, but once placed, they're stronger than on any other map because he can just go "lol" in the middle of a hallway and you can't do ######### to avoid that mid-chase, and 80% of this map is a hallway. Ranged killers either hate their lives or get free, unmissable shots. M1 killers have to give up half of the map immediately - except Wraith, who is weirdly good at dealing with how ######### big it is? Survivors have to memorize the map layout because half the generators are hiding in Bumfuckistan and their teammates will lose hook states. Ever seen a team of newbies get RCPD? It's like watching a car crash.

It's just a giant unbalanced mess. But the unbalanced stuff isn't all 100% skewed in one direction, so it isn't unequivocally the worst map to get in my eyes. It's the worst if I'm playing certain killers or my teammates are noobs.

• Kasamsky
    Kasamsky Member Posts: 264
    Options

today i saw a leon naming himself "i hate rpd" but everytime he will drop the RPD offering and DC during the loadingscreen.

had him in my lobby a few times lol.

• xxshyguyxx
    xxshyguyxx Member Posts: 312
    Options

It's not bad as nurse. Bc as nurse screw the maze, go through the walls.