Dbd finally has some competition?

Options

So I got "Hacked" on DBD a couple weeks ago (since I can't use the actual term without my post being deleted for some reason) and decided to pick up a couple of different games due to my frustration, side note: I can play DBD again so now I've been switching between a few different games.

The games I've been playing are Propnight and VHS and I'll admit that I've had tons of fun they are both great games, I was wondering for those of you who tried them both, How do you think they stack up to DBD? Dbd is the OG and nobody can take that away, but I feel like there are a few aspects those other games nailed that Dbd is missing out on, in my opinion when you go back to dbd after playing those for a couple weeks straight it gets boring after a few matches and makes you wanna switch it up more often, this community is like a soured elderly person that gets pissed about anything and everything at this point and I really think the opposite about the other games it seems like nobody takes those games as serious as they do dbd, the fun has been sucked away by both sides of the community always being upset and finding a ridiculous reason to ######### on someone. Do you think these other games will ever be a real competitor for DBD? What would you bring from the other games to improve DBD?

Comments