Dbd finally has some competition?

Options
2»

Comments

• DropdeadPiggy
    DropdeadPiggy Member Posts: 155
    Options

Believe it or not but there's a mute button just imagine lacking enough common sense to realize that. But just imagine a game not having comm features because you're antisocial and you don't know how to talk to people

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,354
    Options

Is that what you tell people as you slurp your soda then burp down the mic?

• DropdeadPiggy
    DropdeadPiggy Member Posts: 155
    Options

Hey stuff happens so you're triggered that humans are human lol I refuse to take you seriously

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,168
    Options

Well arent you a darling. I'm sure you are just a peach to play with and against <3

• TransverseCaster
    TransverseCaster Member Posts: 543
    Options

It has proxy chat, better escape mechanics, diverse killer powers, more balanced maps, higher reward chests and a healthier community. It's just more fun.

• Hannacia
    edited December 2021
    Options

Toxic kiddos spamming farts and EZ button. I forgot to mute people so i literally had someone eating their mic and telling us that his friend was going to kill us and he's toxic. Made very weird annoying ear hurting sounds. Bad matchmaking. Janky animations. Killers have been ripped off from other games at least look wise. Once you end up in the chair there is no escaping it you get tunneled back instant. Skill check system is horrible. You can't hear the killer coming until its right next to you. I could go on and on. The game has flaws..a lot of them. Its on alpha stage and shouldnt have been released.

Is it fun. Sure for an hour. After that it gets stale. Is it good DBD is getting competition. Hell yeah. It forces DBD to improve.

edit: just for stuff..

• TransverseCaster
    Options

The matchmaking doesn't really matter because the game is more reliant on stealth than dropping obstacles. I mean let's not pretend MMR works in DBD either. Ripoffs don't matter and that's crocodile tears. That's something someone from Behavior corporate would complain about. For gamers it's not our problem, and DBD literally lofts killers from other IPs so you're not complaining about uniqueness, you're complaining about legalism that no one cares about. I'm not convinced they even did that wrong.

There is far less tunneling and slugging than DBD and everyone has automatic unbreakable and ruin so there's balancing for both sides built in. The lower TR is balanced by the fact you can literally flip a corner and turn into a rock. Skill checks give warnings and reward the player with gold and therefore more useful items. Sprint meter front loads your ability to escape. Also, you can stun the killer with a boop which requires skill most of the time. Gameplay wise, it sounds like you didn't give it a chance.

The comms make it more fun. Spamming EZ is better than teabagging and it helps you find them. But, since the community is better, they are often just for fun. Once I put a Kate in a chair and she farted - had me rolling I gotta say. Other times survivors just joke with each other. And SWFs are more respectful when they hear a human bean on the other end.

• Hannacia
    edited December 2021
    Options

Uhhu...i guess we can agree to disagree on this one :) Just because you like it and find it all that some of us dont. It will have the same toxicity in the end you just have to come across them. I played it enough to get bored and if i get bored less than in 2 hours i know i wont like the game.

Why i brought up the killers being rip off from other games /movies whatever else is because there are games that have gotten issues later on and what happened to the games? Yeah.. But i do hope propnight improves and becomes better i really do. I would like it to be a game i can chill in for an hour here and there.

Only thing that made me laugh was turning into random items.

• TransverseCaster
    Options

Why i brought up the killers being rip off from other games /movies whatever else is because there are games that have gotten issues later on and what happened to the games?

Oh yeah I see what you're saying. No sense investing time into something that's going to get sniped by lawyers.