The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What's the most fun killer in Dead by Daylight?

What killer do you enjoy a lot and always have fun no matter how long you play it?

Comments

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Spirit all day every day.

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,027

Define "fun" it is not an easy to answer question

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 796

Blight is the only reason I still occasionally play this game.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Artist and Plague. I have fun as both of them.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,014
    edited January 2022

To play as: Clown, by far, followed up by Pinhead (since his power is similar to Clown's in a way). I absolutely love the buff he got, it increased his skill cap pretty damn high and there's almost always something new to do in each loop with both bottles. Also, the fact that he can now close in distances is great. I can play Clown for a few hours straight without getting bored. Many people don't find Clown fun to play as and that's completely okay, he isn't for everyone.

Pinhead would be higher than him in terms of fun to play as if he wasn't such a pain to play as, but I suppose it makes sense since Hellraiser is about masochism.

To play against: Billy, no questions asked.

• iThe1One
    iThe1One Applicant Posts: 45

Fun is subjective, I enjoy Huntress, Doctor and Deathslinger, and that's only because they have some sort of ranged interaction with survivors, I hate melee.

• Interocitor
    Interocitor Member Posts: 147

Blight and Nurse are by far the most fun for me since I can get into a nice flow state playing both and there isn't much down time in a match since they're so mobile.

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270

Blight and Oni are very fun to play as.

Hillbilly is by far my favorite to go against.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Blight, Oni and possibly PH

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

Plague. I dunno, I just think puking is neat.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616

There are nothing more subjetive than this.

For me the most fun are Plague, Demogorgon, Pyramid Head and Oni.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

Demogorgon is my #1, while Artist and Oni are #2 and #3 respectively

• Gwinty
    Gwinty Member Posts: 981

Ghostface. There are so many funny moments with him that I can enjoy him to no end. Sure he needs some changes to his reveal mechanic and an add-on pass was well however whenever I get a chance to pull off a sneaky stalk through a crack or something like that it gives me the feeling. And his animation after a successful hit as well as his Mori are just perfect.

Second place goes to Pinhead. He has just the right feeling even if he gets pretty weak against coordinated teams. Yet you have a good comeback option when finding the person with the cube and winning that chase. I never feel like the match is lost until all survivors are gone.

• Etsuhara
    Etsuhara Member Posts: 52

Miss Piggy,

Fun kit.

Plus it feels like survivours are nicer in the post game chat for some reason :P

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

Huntress 100%

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,428

Demogorgon.

• ThanosPAWG
    ThanosPAWG Member Posts: 412

I always have fun when I'm playing Oni, Especially when I get rotten fields with him. Besides Oni I think Demogorgon is fun most of the time.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,133

It's quite subjective, but mine vary depending on which side I'm on.

As killer, the ones I most enjoy playing are: The Trapper; The Hillbilly; The Demogorgon; The Executioner

As survivor, the ones I enjoy playing against are: The Hillbilly; The Shape; The Plague; The Demogorgon; The Oni, The Executioner; The Blight; The Twins; The Nemesis; The Artist

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

I find Billy to be incredibly fun to play as and go against. I just wish I was better at him though lol

• microppman
    microppman Member Posts: 69

if you have a learning mindset billy, if you dont have that mindset though stay away he'd be the opposite of fun

• Munqaxus
    Munqaxus Member Posts: 2,752

The Clown.

Who else knows how to have fun like a clown. I bet if you parted with the Clown, you'd have all types of fun.