We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Heavy snow for me this weekend

PhantomMask20763
PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
Theres gonna be some heavy snow where I live this weekend. Hopefully my internet will work so I can still play dbd. If it's down I've at least got some offline games and Super Smash bros ultimate to compensate :)

Comments

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Where i live it's quite windy and yesterday the electricity went off because of that. Fortunately i wasn't playing DbD, that would look like a ragequit 😂
  • PhantomMask20763

@Vietfox said:
    Where i live it's quite windy and yesterday the electricity went off because of that. Fortunately i wasn't playing DbD, that would look like a ragequit 😂

It's been pretty cold where I live. Never had problems with the electricity going out or the internet but this time it's going to be quite bad as the news says but we'll see. Oh plus if the electricity goes out I won't be able to cook lol :lol:

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited January 2019
    Where do you live btw?
  • PhantomMask20763
    Where do you live btw?
    America, or do you want something more specific?
  • I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

https://youtu.be/dkZjxUgCTuI
    Yeah that's what they say. It's 27 degrees where I'm at

• PhantomMask20763

Same here and its decreasing as well, no snow yet though...
  • Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,847

I'm jealous! Nothing but rain here, and we rarely get any decent snow!

• PhantomMask20763
    MandyTalk said:

I'm jealous! Nothing but rain here, and we rarely get any decent snow!

It hadn't snowed here in quite a while so itll be nice to see but I hate being too out in the cold too long. Makes me chilly!!! 
  • I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    I_am_Negan said:

Same here and its decreasing as well, no snow yet though...

Yeah 24 or 23 degrees tonight and snow in the morning, but like I said that's what they say. LOL

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Theres gonna be some heavy snow where I live this weekend. Hopefully my internet will work so I can still play dbd. If it's down I've at least got some offline games and Super Smash bros ultimate to compensate :)

Living in the alps? :lol:
    Dont forget to clear off your roof :smile:

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Stay safe!
  • PhantomMask20763
    Master said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Living in the alps? :lol:
    Dont forget to clear off your roof :smile:

Nope, it's just the news saying theres going to be heavy snow for once. I'm always doubtful of them though since they're almost always wrong but every other news channel has been saying the same thing so I've kinda got my hopes up
  • PhantomMask20763
    Stay safe!
    Not planning on going outside so I should be good :)
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,017

@PhantomMask20763 said:

same here, hope my internet does not go down as well

• PhantomMask20763
    So it begins...
  • radioblur
    radioblur Member Posts: 23
    I’m so jealous. I’m southern America. We never get snow. The high today was 75 😑 in the past 13 years it’s only snowed twice and each time it only lasted about 12 hours max. Melted before the day was over. I wish I could see more snow 😭
  • Luc_ius
    Luc_ius Member Posts: 155

I am in the middle of Europe and there is snowing a lot and -6°C. Last week the electricity in all street went off too, but just for 2 hours.

• PhantomMask20763
    Update: it looks so nice...

• Mandy

Oh wow that's beautiful. And quite a bit of snow in the few hours between the photo's.

• PhantomMask20763
    MandyTalk said:

Oh wow that's beautiful. And quite a bit of snow in the few hours between the photo's.

I know, and it's still going!!! I can only imagine what it'll look like tommorow!!! The weather people have said it's going on for the whole weekend
  • Mandy

I hope your internet will be ok! I expect to see photographs of snowmen being build tomorrow :)

• PhantomMask20763
    MandyTalk said:

I hope your internet will be ok! I expect to see photographs of snowmen being build tomorrow :)

Haha, I'll try!!! 
  • Beverly
    Beverly Member Posts: 184

Those pictures are gorgeous! Are the roads iced over? I hope you're not stuck at your house!

• PhantomMask20763
    Beverly said:

Those pictures are gorgeous! Are the roads iced over? I hope you're not stuck at your house!

The roads seem to be iced over but the main ones should be good. I might be able to go see a movie if I'm lucky :)
  • Beverly

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Beverly said:

The roads seem to be iced over but the main ones should be good. I might be able to go see a movie if I'm lucky :)

Oh, that's great to hear! What do you plan on seeing?

• radioblur

That’s insanely beautiful. Still jealous! I’d be playing in it all day if I could. I hope you enjoy it!
  • PhantomMask20763
    Beverly said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Beverly said:

Oh, that's great to hear! What do you plan on seeing?

I dont know, maybe Aquaman since I've already seen most movies that are currently showing. I dont care what I watch though since I'll be with my bf and I just wanna hang out with him :) 
  • PhantomMask20763
    radioblur said:

That’s insanely beautiful. Still jealous! I’d be playing in it all day if I could. I hope you enjoy it!
    I might go outside tommorow. I didnt today since I was mostly gaming all day but I'll definently be playing in it tommorow 
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Lots of rain and wind here followed by some small bits of sun and overcast weather to lull you before repeating itself. Since we're on the coast the moisture content is pretty high and it's penetrating and we get snow inland in the mtns.

• Beverly

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I dont know, maybe Aquaman since I've already seen most movies that are currently showing. I dont care what I watch though since I'll be with my bf and I just wanna hang out with him :) 

Oh man, I want to see Aquaman so badly! It's been ages since I've seen a good movie let alone been to a theater. You guys have fun!

• PhantomMask20763
    Beverly said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Oh man, I want to see Aquaman so badly! It's been ages since I've seen a good movie let alone been to a theater. You guys have fun!

We will :smile:, I go to the movie theater quite often now that I think about it, I try to go once a week but if theres nothing good I dont bother going. 
  • PhantomMask20763
    Update #2 for those who are still interested :) , I woke up to this wonderful sight
    @Beverly the roads are now iced so it looks like I'm not going anywhere :unamused:
    @MandyTalk I'll try to get you some snowman pics too!!! 

• PhantomMask20763
    @MandyTalk a snowman was demanded of me, and I am here to deliver!!! Anyway sorry its not where all the snow is but there was just so much on my back porch that I had to take advantage of it. This is the first snowman I've ever made btw so sorry if it looks like crap... 

• Mandy

I love it! Thank you so much <3

Sorry that you were housebound though and couldn't go see your boyfriend, hopefully you will have another opportunity to see him soon.

The snow looks so beautiful and peaceful - I am seriously jealous right now, lol.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@radioblur said:
    I’m so jealous. I’m southern America. We never get snow. The high today was 75 😑 in the past 13 years it’s only snowed twice and each time it only lasted about 12 hours max. Melted before the day was over. I wish I could see more snow 😭

Snow sucks, be glad :lol:

• Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570

I envy you.

Here on my country, snow is one of the things that's not possible, instead I'm stuck with a hot boiling sun with 35 degrees. I f*cking feel like I'm melting.

That's why I hate summer.

• PhantomMask20763
    edited January 2019
    MandyTalk said:

I love it! Thank you so much <3

Sorry that you were housebound though and couldn't go see your boyfriend, hopefully you will have another opportunity to see him soon.

The snow looks so beautiful and peaceful - I am seriously jealous right now, lol.

It's all good. We hang out a lot anyway. But I've been having fun playing Dbd and Smash bros ultimate too. The snow is great to be in too!!!
  • PhantomMask20763

I envy you.

Here on my country, snow is one of the things that's not possible, instead I'm stuck with a hot boiling sun with 35 degrees. I f*cking feel like I'm melting.

I feel you. I used to live somewhere where there was nothing but heat, heat and more heat. But I moved here and it's pretty nice!!! It sucks sometimes since you cant go out if theres a lot but it's still cool!!! 
  • Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Unnamed_Freak said:

I envy you.

I feel you. I used to live somewhere where there was nothing but heat, heat and more heat. But I moved here and it's pretty nice!!! It sucks sometimes since you cant go out if theres a lot but it's still cool!!! 

I wish in the future I can move from the hot mess that is Brazil to the cold lands of Canada. I would just love seeing snow and feeling the cold breeze.

• radioblur
    Master said:

@radioblur said:

Snow sucks, be glad :lol:

Idk. I’ve only experienced snow a handful of times in my life and I have loved it every time. I’ll trade anyone my warm weather for their snow any day 😂