Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What was the point?

Okay…so you guys are going to be removing Leatherfaces masks because….of racism?

As a mixed black man this is honestly one of the most dumbest and most useless things you guys couldve done about the racism problem in this game. Like, this does absolutely nothing to stop toxic and racist players from attacking black players and streamers. You could’ve added a better reporting and blocking system or you could’ve just banned the players so they could stop harassing people……but you chose to remove something THOUSANDS of people worked hard for….and for what? What exactly was the point? You remove a couple of free cosmetics and now you think the racism is going to go away? HURRAY FOR BHVR! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REMOVING THOSE TERRIBLY OFFENSIVE MASKS! NOW RACISM IS FINALLY SOLVED! HERES YOUR NOBEL PEACE PRIZE BHVR! 🏆 THANK YOU FOR GETTING RID OF RACISM OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR SAVING MY LIFE!………nah but seriously y’all are clowns and i cannot wait for the day when a new game comes along and finally puts this game into the grave for good.

Comments