Devs, you broke Otz's heart πŸ’”πŸ˜‘

Leonardo1ita
Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,278
edited January 2022 in General Discussions

Watch Otz's last livestream from 1h 1m 35 seconds:

All this effort from such an appreciated influencer of Dbd to improve the game, and little feedback from the devs on the important things that matter in "the real world" (of Dbd), as always.

The Twins changes (and the Twins themselves because of how Frustrating it is to play them because of all their issues) just show how detached from the reality of Dbd the devs are, or that they're purposely ignoring the frustration and the feedback.

I don't wanna list in this post all the bad and frustrating things Dbd has, just the massive hacker epidemic and circle of healing are enough, but I will say this:

We already lost some streamers during time, we'll lose Dowsey and others forever MAYBE when VHS open beta and the full game comes out, and we'll lose Scott Jund maybe( he said he will just focus on it and nothing else, maybe he could get pissed by Dbd and leave it forever) ,and Tru3ta1ent DEFINITELY (he said it himself) when Elden Ring will come out. And many little others like Marth, Space Coconut.

I don't wanna lose even Otz forever, pls devs, do something!

Save Dbd, and don't let so many streamers leave, because it's very possible that Otz could leave Dbd for Elden Ring, even if he doesn't say it.

Β«13

Comments