The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Flashbang bug

Zozzy
Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

The flashbang still blinds the killer even if they are maxed out staring at the sky and still pushing up on the mouse or joystick. Can we fix this please or kill switch it. Or is it a killer problem so nobody cares?

It seems to be killer specific because sometimes it doesn't do anything and others i cop the blind no matter what. Either i am getting closet cheaters or your game and this stupid addition to the game is broken.

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,742

Honestly it being killer specific would make a lot of sense. I've done the exact same trick with the exact same reaction from a Demo, Spirit, and Pig, but only the Demo was blinded (all three were looking directly upwards with their back to it).

I fear this is an issue with every firecracker, not just Flashbangs, too.

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,027

Its lag tbh when it doesnt seem to work. The servers seem to be having a bit of stress the past few days

• Zozzy

They tried to make it 20 hour noob friendly and gave it an insane blind radius. I guess it was their answer to noobify flashlight saves after the shameful qol update they did and everyone, even survivors told them it was bad.

• Zozzy
    edited January 2022

How is plainly seeing someone throw it on the ground and just looking up lag?

There was no timing to it and i saw them drop it and instantly looked at the sky while waiting for it to go off but it hits anyway. The blind radius needs to be toned way down and new survivors told to get good. Not be handed ez blinds because a flashlight is too hard.

• Etsuhara
    Etsuhara Member Posts: 52

The flashbang even blinds me when browsing between pages of this forum. Now thats an insane radius...

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,674

Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.

This discussion has been closed.