The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Left 4 Dead skins missed opportunity

I really feel like they missed an opportunity when adding bill and the L4D skins to give the hag a witch skin. And as someone who loved L4D and likes dbd kind of feels like a missed opportunity. Something else that'd be cool would be a spitter skin for the plague.

Comments

• TheHunter2529
    TheHunter2529 Member Posts: 42

I always thought that the hag should get a witch skin. They just fit the same aesthetic.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

The survivor skins should be legendary imo and you can add Louis for Adam and nick for ace

• DBDude
    DBDude Member Posts: 308

I think Left 4 Dead in general had a missed opportunity on getting a full chapter, which is a bummer, but maybe it could happen in the future hopefully? idk, but as long as Coach somehow gets into the game then I'll be fine.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Yeah I though of coach for Adam but Louis fit better. Too bad

• EmotionalDaisy
    EmotionalDaisy Member Posts: 159

Honestly, any L4D content they throw our way I'd take.

Legendary skins of the missing 3 people would be cool. (Louis, Nick, Coach) even making legendaries out of the ones we got outfits for would be cool. I think we'd be able to port over almost all the voicelines from the games itself too to simplify it.

If they made a full chapters with a killer, like the witch or tank or whatever, that'd be awesome too.

If they had a map, I'd say either the top of Mercy hospital or the Sacrifice finale area. I'd lean more towards the Sacrifice area for the sake of importance to Bill.

The only thing is it's like Valve doesn't want to make money off them (maybe why we didn't get a full chapter in the first place?)