One thing about the Legion

I dunno of it was suggested/pointed out or no.

Anyway, I find it very frustrating that the scratchmarks show up after frenzy stun animation ends. Personally I think scratch marks should appear again when frenzy stun animation starts. It will allow Legion to track people a bit easier.

But that's just what I think. It's not the only issue there is with the Legion, but I find this one rather frustrating...

Comments

• flipboi001
    flipboi001 Member Posts: 22
    edited January 2019
    Umm am I mistaken but it does not show scratch marks unless someone runs after your stun wears off, otherwise all the running done before that doesnt show
  • Najemniczkas
    Najemniczkas Member Posts: 88
    Umm am I mistaken but it does not show scratch marks unless someone runs after your stun wears off, otherwise all the running done before that doesnt show
    This is what I'm talking about. Scratch marks start to appear when survivor runs after Frenzy Stun. My point is, they should start aappering at the start of Frenzy Stun (not Frenzy!), not after it. So if your Frenzy runs out and the survivors is running, right when you get stunned (not after it), surivor should leave scratch marks.