Grade reward increase doesn't make sense or am I dumb?

They increase the grade rewards which is a really good thing but..it doesn't make sense except I'm dumb. You can get now 1 million for killers when you reach max rank and the same for survivor. But...dont we have that little thing that annoys dbd players since years but was never changed. Yes I'm talking about the bloodpoint cap from 1 million.

So...can someone explain? Will the 1 million extra be wasted or will I still get them exceptionally or will the bloodpoint cap be changed... Forget the last part, I know that will never change.

Comments

• apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295

Rank rewards go over the cap.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,154

Rift, login and grade rewards could break the limit for a long time already. Hence why people didn't take the rewards out of rifts and maxed their million, so they could instantly prestige a new character.

• BadLooperQ
    BadLooperQ Member Posts: 277

The BP count always goes up if you pass 1 Million and received that in some bonus way... This is why I level up my character until level 50, waste up all my itens and addons and then I gather 1 Million BP to spend on prestige until like level 37...

This new rewards will help a lot

• patadanaboca007
    patadanaboca007 Member Posts: 48

I think they've increased it too much, I know they are trying to bring back players and make them have a good reason to rank up and play more dbd but I still think it's too much, because now if you get to at least red rank on both sides you can probably get (depending on the character level) 20-30 character levels (bloodweb).

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

Gifted BPs will overlap the BP cap. And the BPs you get from Grade Rewards count as gifted BPs