Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How do I get to iridescent 1 fast?

Since I want to get 2 million bp, how do I level up my grades fast for both survivor and killer?

Comments

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,145

Be more sweatier as both survivor and killer. That all it take and be sure to learn the areas of the maps.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

You have a month to do it so if you play until you level up one grade a day you'll be Iri 1 in 20 days.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Literally just play the game for survivor. It's extremely easy to get to rank 1 tbh. If your not the best at survivor, just keep playing and you'll get to rank 1.

Killer it's tougher. You need a build with some slowdown and a good killer for getting kills. Find a killer you like and get a good build on them. Personally feel like the best general build is:

• Corrupt Intervention
    • Deadlock
    • No Way Out
    • Pop/Scrouge Hook

Certain killers like a different 4th perk I.e Demogorgan likes Save The Best For Last.

Gl mate and hope you get your 2 million 👍

• legrosporc69
    legrosporc69 Applicant Posts: 250

Legion power is probably one of the best way to grind killer for survivor winning is all that matter

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

I like to be awares as survivor. I like to run something like Bond, Windows, Kindred and Open Handed.

This is a meme build but I like to keep myself situationally aware by always doing what needs to be done and knowing where to go and minimize my downtime.

I find that just surviving doesnt cut it: you need to be a boss gamer

• justalilbit123
    justalilbit123 Member Posts: 190

thats a good build but personal preference i'd swap out pop for a tracking perk. pop is really hit or miss, nothing feels worse than running to a gen with pop active and it gets finished right in your face, which happens a lot. that build has no tracking perks, it would be a bit more well rounded with one

• AnObserver
    AnObserver Member Posts: 747
    edited January 2022

Use slowdown Perks like Blight uses his Serum. Ingrain them into your DNA to get that sweet sweet gatekeeper score. Slug survivors often early in the Trial and use a Perk like Infectious fright to get the maximum possible per minute Gatekeeper emblem score while you still have a high number of gens.

Tunnel the living hell out of Survivors that get unhooked to prevent them from getting Healed a health state and reducing your malicious score. If they have BT that just gives you an extra Malicious point, and if they don't you get to hook them again for more malicious points. The short "chase" nets you bonus Chaser points.

Play as scummy as you can to get Survivors to disconnect and allow you to snowball into a 4K as often as possible to get Gold Devout. Devout only gets significant points for Kills and D/C's. Trying to get 9 Hooks is worthless if it trashes your Gatekeeper/Malicious score.

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,436
    edited January 2022

Here's the link that discusses what you need. Also, an important point is that staying within 16 meters of a hooked survivor reduces your chasing score after 10 seconds.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Wouldn't even call that a meme build. Information is pretty good for us solo players. Sometimes more important then the usual meta perks

For OP, you need 85 pips to reach rank 1 so if you need to advance 3 pips each day and you should get it before rank reset. both for killer and survivor

Legion and Trickster are pretty good killers as grades go. I feel like it's almost impossible to not get iri chaser if you try a little bit. Other then that don't end games too fast. If you can toy with the survivors a bit after one is sacrificed to get as much emblems as possible. you generaly want 9-10 minute games

For survivor as Lauraa said surviving alone doesn't cut it.. Escaping is only worth 1-2 emblems on 9+ minute games so if you want grades it isn't really your goal anymore. just make sure you stay alive longer then 9 minutes, do gens by yourself and do bones, get as many safe unhooks as you can. taking hits from a killer while he's carrying a survivor also helps if you have a good way of healing back up again and if chases isn't your forte staying inside the terror radius helps evader.

• Pizzasauce
    Pizzasauce Member Posts: 940

BBQ and Chili, my friend.