Bt bug?

Options

I just unhooked someone with BT then dh out of way. I saw on screen he got deep wound and didnt go down but i didnt get a stack of wglf. It also counted as unsafe hook. He did go down moments later. Usually when this happens i get safe hook and stack no matter what if survivor is hit with bt, regardless if he goes down seconds later.

Could he have been hit during an iframe? i dont get it.

Comments

• furret534
    furret534 Member Posts: 77
    Options

Survivors need to be off the hook for a certain period of time without going down for you to get a stack. Even with BT, if a survivor goes down before that timer is up, you won't get the credit of a safe unhook.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,639
    Options

You get a safe Unhook a few seconds after the Unhook. If the Survivor goes down during this time, it was an unsafe Unhook.

Even with BT, you should avoid risky Unhooks...Especially if you are doing those just for some WGLF-Stacks.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,731
    Options

This. The 'safe unhook' score event zone fires 15 seconds past the hook. If the survivor gets hit twice within 15 seconds, or gets hit just once at the 12-15 second mark, you won't get your stack.

Moral of the story is to prioritize unhooking when the killer isn't nearby unless the killer or the team's current situation makes that impossible.

• BenSanderson55
    BenSanderson55 Member Posts: 454
    edited January 2022
    Options

Weird I've literally seen countless times someone I unhook with bt get hit instantly and would immediately get a stack and unsafe unhook. I was around when BT was 15 seconds and didnt trigger if out of killer tr. oh well prolly wont happen again.

• KolbyKolbyKolby
    KolbyKolbyKolby Member Posts: 606
    Options

Do you have tier 3 of WGLF? If you have yellow or green, you can only get 2 or 3 stacks respectively. Maybe you were full up?