Legion build?

Ok. I know that Legion is one of the weakest killer in the game. But I don't care. I want them and I'll buy them. So I'd like to ask Legion players what perks and add-ons you prefer to use

Thx)

Comments

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,027

To be honest ive never seen a legion win especialy with boons as all his builds were focused around injuring the whole team before downing anyone he needs a rework before hes touched again

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

Thana is one of the best if you ask me because you can injure survivors quite fast with the legion and thana will decrease their healing, cleansing, and repair speed.

For keeping the gen pressure either use Ruin or PGTW.

Other than these 2 you can mix nearly everything. There are many perks you can combo with legion but the biggest problem will be really huge and spread maps for the legion.

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,774

Yeah huge maps are the worst for legion. Man wouldn't it be nice if you could be in two places at once but that would mean your killer must be more then one person but that's silly right

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135
    edited January 2022

Currently experimenting with Hex: Ruin, Hex: Undying, Hex: Pentimento, and Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance. Legion takes forever to down Survivors, so I think it's best to use passive slowdown perks.

If you want fun perks, then try Bamboozle for super speedy vaults. Also Enduring + Spirit Fury can be cheesy because if you hit a Survivor with Frenzy, then they pallet stun you, it will cancel your Frenzy cooldown so you can insta-down them. Doesn't always work, but it is fun!

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

Hex: Plaything, Hex: Pentimento, Pain Resonance and Thana. This build is pretty solid on Legion.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

First off, don't play Legion.

Secondly, Ruin, Hex: Pentimento. Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance and Thana.

Add-ons: Stolen Sketchbook and Iri Button.

Idea is to vibe with Ruin, force them to cleanse it (most will never Boon a Hex) bring up Pentimento all whilst slowing them down with Thana and Pain Resonance,

20% from Thana and 30% from Pentimento is the fastest I've ever seen someone DC. You might get more DC'S than Kills.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

The cool thing about Legion is that they have a ton of build variety.

You can throw pretty much whatever you want on them and do pretty well against the avarage survivor.

The only perks i can think of that don't mesh well with their kit is stbfl and tinkerer.

I suggest checking out redgaminggear on youtube. He has pretty solid gameplay and switches up his builds often

• Mdawgu
    Mdawgu Member Posts: 408

Spirit fury enduring, or just enduring is potentially good on him if they try to pallet slam you out of your power. They skip the power ending animation completely so you can frenzy stab, get stunned and regular m1 very fast. However of course like many things on killer side, it relies of the survivors.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,938

My definite perk on Legion right now is Lethal Persuer - that starting information of where survivors are (because I can never memorise spawn points), is just too useful for me...and allows me to start putting pressure on immediately. I've played a bit with Thana but I'm not a massive fan, I do tend to use Ruin on Legion just to slow the match down a little which is especially good on the larger maps. Enduring is a staple of mine which I've got to attempt to wean myself off and then my last perk is most often BBQ - BP too good to give up, plus I do love the information instantly when I've hooked someone so I know what gen to go pressurise next.

For addons I tend to use Julies & Joeys mixtapes - just to cut that fatigue down a bit, but I do find Susies mixtape to be useful as well.

• PlayTwink
    PlayTwink Member Posts: 454

Okay and how you're gonna counter strong windows in main buildings, jungle gyms and shack without bamboozle or crowd control?

• PlayTwink
    PlayTwink Member Posts: 454

Bamboozle is the must on them. Otherwise you're gonna get looped for minutes, even while trying mindgames. You're basically a M1 killer when it comes to down someone.

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

I use Corrupt, Thanatophobia, POP and BBQ

• Sonzaishinai

A really underrated perk for legion is play with your food. Even at 1 stack it catches a lot of people off guard

Being a m1 killer people tend to greed vs you and that 5% really makes a lot of difference.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

Legion is actually a lot better than people give them credit for.

As for what perks I use on them, I usually go with perks that either highlight their strengths or mitigate their weaknesses usually a mix of both. Legion is fantastic for consistently harassing and slowing down Survivors, death by a thousand paper cuts if you will. On the flip side, their weakness is mostly getting that 2nd hit and ending chases.

Good perks for the first category are perks like Oppression, Eruption, Surge, and Thanatophobia. I will say that in my opinion Thana is not an insta equip like it used to be because Circle of Healing exists and injuries don't stick. Ruin would probably also be good here but I personally dislike Hexes.

Good perks for the second category are perks that are capable of giving you easy hits that you otherwise wouldn't get. Stuff like Enduring + Spirit Fury, I'm all Ears, Coup De Grace, and Play With Your Food. I realize that some of these perks are considered generally bad, but on Legion they actually function very well.

There's actually 2 perks that do fit into both categories that I find myself running a lot. Brutal Strength and Agitation. Brutal Strength can sometimes get you hits you wouldn't normally get and will frequently cause Survivors to not have the distance they need to actually loop pallets, meanwhile the faster kicking can also make dry kicking gens much more worthwhile and lower the amount of time you need to spend cleaning up dropped pallets you didn't kick in chase. Agitation obviously makes getting hooks just a bit faster which is nice, but it also allows you to get hits and sometimes downs while carrying other people.

My current main build for Legion is Brutal, Agitation, Eruption, and Coup De Grace. It works out pretty well.

• Sonzaishinai

I enjoy running coup the grace on Legion too. People never expect it.

• psionic
    psionic Member Posts: 670

I like to use Enduring and Spirit Fury

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,613

I'd have to load up the game to remember exactly what my build is, since I don't play them that often and my build is kinda scuffed due to not having all the perks on them, but I know for a fact that I definitely run Lethal Pursuer. Legion are at their strongest when they're getting into the fray immediately, they do not have many mechanics for catching back up from a slow start.

Beyond that, I think I usually bring Pop (though I'd swap it out for Pain Resonance if the bloodweb would be so gracious as to let me have that one), and then I've been bringing Thrill of the Hunt on a lot of killers recently for the boon slowdown. Can rarely go wrong with Agitation, too, that perk gives a lot more consistent value than people give it credit for.

In terms of addons, one of the fatigue reductions and the Broken button are my favourites to bring, but Legion have a few valid options. Longer Frenzy works well, shorter cooldown works well, the Iri Button works alright...

• xxshyguyxx
    xxshyguyxx Member Posts: 312

Iri button, thana, clourophobia, nurses, and a gen slow down or distressing.

Keep em hurt, keep bouncing around like a pinball, only commit if you can land the down.

Good thing about leigon is his bloodpoints gains. He racks up points when you keep using his power.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,227

Enduring, Bamboozle, Surge and BBQ. A feel good build without being too sweaty.

For addons I usually use Cold Dirt and Joey's Mix Tape for that sweet, sweet 3 second fatigue. If I'm not running those, it's usually Frank's Mix Tape and Stab Wounds Study, but I usually switch my build up for those (Bamboozle isn't necessary and Surge doesn't work on Mix Tape downs).

You can throw a lot of perks on Legion and have them perform well, to be honest. Just avoid Oblivious perks and instadown perks as they conflict with their power.

• FFirebrandd

They really don't. Can't really blame them though... it's a terrible perk on most Killers so almost nobody runs it. It is super satisfying to Coup lunge an injured person right before they get to a jungle gym pallet though.

• xxshyguyxx
    xxshyguyxx Member Posts: 312

I get a ton of use from it tho. Why does everyone say that? I've landed so many hits from coup.... they never expect it.

• FFirebrandd
    edited January 2022

I mean... you only get 5 Coup tokens. If your Killer isn't one that can consistently turn every single token into a down like Legion, Plague, Twins, and maybe Ghostface and Myers can... it is actually pretty bad. However, on the Killers that can do that it is quite good. But... people have a bad habit of not looking into how certain perks fit in with certain killer powers and just lump them together in buckets for how they are in general on the average killer.

• fcb
    fcb Member Posts: 158

I have been having fun with Legion lately thanks to Ruin (btw Ruin's placement needs to be reworked because sometimes the game places Ruin at stupid locations)

Hex: Ruin, a Nurse's calling, Tinkerer and Discordance

• Kurri
    Kurri Member Posts: 1,599
    edited January 2022

Surge (Jolt), Sloppy Butcher, Tinkerer, Thanatophobia

I found other regression perks unreliable as it took too long to kick gens, and ruin would just get destroyed at the start of the match.

Yes I know Sloppy doesn't work with Legions power, but it does work when you down a survivor, and when you can't use your power. It's good for slow down.

• fblurbg
    fblurbg Member Posts: 78

Seeing a lot of people recommending Thanatophobia here. I'm gonna pitch in and say Survivors heal too fast for Thana to be good anymore unless you're Plague and remove healing from the video game. Instead, I'd recommend Pain Resonance. It's a much better stall perk on a stall-based Killer. Especially if DMS doesn't get nerfed on launch; regressing the gen, blocking it. and then making them mend sounds tasty.

• Mechanix82
    Mechanix82 Member Posts: 185

I disagree completely. I play Legion alot, the pressure you can put on the team(especially if they dont spread out enough) is enormous. I would say Legion is my highest 4k killer especially if you run a slow down build. I run Thana, Plaything, Corrupt, Lights out(Cant remember what its called).

• Mechanix82
    Mechanix82 Member Posts: 185

What mainly happens in most matches is Survivors tend to give up on healing and just try and focus on gens. Which in turn basically turns you into a one shot killer.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

rn im running bbq, starstruck, agitation and scourge hook pain resonance. i do enjoy lethal pursuer tho but that can be mitigated with iri button

• Sonzaishinai

Are you getting a lot out of starstruck?

I often want to run it but then think that survivors won't heal anyway and unequip it

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,278

Doing mindgames, you don't need bamboozle or crowd control. Infinites in Dbd are super rare nowadays. Also I have godly mindgames that you can do at jungle gyms with any killer even when the pallet is down, that nobody does ever.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

Personally I use BBQ (for stonks), Lethal Pursuer (to get into the first chase and to know where many Survivors spawned), Enduring (Pallet Stuns are shorter than Fatique and many Survivors still stun Legion out of their Power) and Corrupt Intervention.

But most Legions just for for maximum Slowdown, because you can just slap this on without much thought. Add Mending-Add Ons and you make the game long enough to kill everyone.

• Kasamsky
    Kasamsky Member Posts: 264

I like the Spirit Fury/Enduring + Iridescent Button combo on Legion.

• Pizzasauce
    Pizzasauce Member Posts: 940

Hey, I have a list for this! These are just some I've found and compiled. Most have the (partial) names that were given by the creator.

-Best: Discordance/Sloppy Butcher/Bitter Murmur/Spies from the Shadows

-Unbeatable: BBQ/Undying/Ruin/Thana

-Pure Pressure: Enduring/Jolt/Thana/ScourgeHookPainResonance

-Fail Skill Check: Undying/HuntressLullabye/Overcharge/Oppression

-Best2: Plaything/Thana/Pentimento/Ruin/     

-Strongest Build: BBQ/Undying/Ruin/Thana

-Dying Favor: CI/BloodFavor/Thana/DyingLight

-Grade Farmer: Bamboozle/BBQ/Thana/Ruin

-Otz: CI/POP/Surge/NWO

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Ignore this user, you should play Legion.

My main Builds are:

Jolt, Thana, Thrilling, Pop

Thana, Bamboozle, Pop, Jolt

Nurses, M&A, Pop, Bamboozle (with frenzy TR addons)

Blood Echo, Enduring, Jolt, Thana

As you can see, Pop/Jolt is a very effective combo with Legion. Also, Thanataphobia. Use it.

• zarr
    zarr Member Posts: 934

Third Seal, Infectious Fright, Ruin, Undying + double Frenzy duration add-ons

Use Frenzy to apply Third Seal on as many survivors as possible and start slugging. You can replace Fright or Ruin with a chase perk if needed, like Brutal or Bamboozle.

Survivors will not be happy.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

I got a couple of builds that I quite like (you can use add-ons if you want).

First build:

• BBQ & Chilli
    • Surge
    • Bamboozle
    • Enduring

Second build:

• BBQ & Chilli
    • Hex: Ruin
    • Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance
    • Enduring

Third build:

• BBQ & Chilli