Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Can we have an official statement of what being a Fog Whisperer means?

AshleyWB
AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
There are so many pointless arguements being made saying stuff like "A FW doesn't have to follow any rules because they are unbannable" or "FW's decide the laws of the game".

I've seen all sorts. Mainly really stupid ones which make no sense. I think the community needs clarity from dbd to agree on anything.

Comments

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

They get codes to give away, free auric cells for themselves to spend, advertised as fog whisperers and probably something else

• AshleyWB
    What is the purpose of a Fog Whisperer other than to recieve free stuff?
  • AshleyWB
    @Vietfox So do you think FW are good for the game? 

Personally I think they should play by the book and set a good example but do they have to do so?
  • Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
    edited January 2019

@AshleyWB said:

Personally I think they should play by the book and set a good example but do they have to do so?

I agree, but have you seen the community managers play? They are worse than most streamers. I watched one, whom I won't name, play recently. They spent the whole time mocking survivors for using perks. I watched them get looped for 2 gens, then the survivor lands DS, and gets downed again - the whole while the community manager is mocking the survivor's skills. They seemed to have missed the fact they got looped for almost 2 minutes. Furthermore, they mocked survivors who used stealth. Made jokes about them, and talked about it being a sad way to play the game. Said they should "....grow some balls...". Keep in mind, the survivor was not doing anything wrong. They were just playing stealth and avoiding the killer. No teabagging, pallet-looping, flashlight stuns, etc.

If your community managers can't stream while being good examples, how can you expect so called fog whisperers? Very bad standard set there. That's why I play the game for fun, and put zero stock/weight in performance of myself or anyone else in the game. Too much toxicity ruins it all.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i think they are ment to be a direct link between the community and the devs.
    so they should tell the devs whats going on and represent them a little. the devs, to most players, are invisible most of the time, they are nothing they can grasp and talk to. the streamers however actively play with the community and talk to them, so the little dbd user has someone to talk to directly, who will then talk to the devs and give him / her answers.

however, i do not think that a fog whisperer should be allowed to do everything.
    if they break the rules, they should be stripped off their title and if they continue to break the rules, they should be banned like everyone else too. (looking at a certain fog whisperer out there (wont say the name, cuz "nameshaming" and stuff))

• megdonalds
    megdonalds Member Posts: 742
    edited January 2019

Being a Fog Whisperer means especially not to derank on purpose and promote it in its own stream. I really have no clue where i got this from (sarcasm).

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    edited January 2019

@Warlock_2020 said:

@AshleyWB said:

I agree, but have you seen the community managers play? They are worse than most streamers. I watched one, whom I won't name, play recently. They spent the whole time mocking survivors for using perks. I watched them get looped for 2 gens, then the survivor lands DS, and gets downed again - the whole while the community manager is mocking the survivor's skills. They seemed to have missed the fact they got looped for almost 2 minutes. Furthermore, they mocked survivors who used stealth. Made jokes about them, and talked about it being a sad way to play the game. Said they should "....grow some balls...". Keep in mind, the survivor was not doing anything wrong. They were just playing stealth and avoiding the killer. No teabagging, pallet-looping, flashlight stuns, etc.

If your community managers can't stream while being good examples, how can you expect so called fog whisperers? Very bad standard set there. That's why I play the game for fun, and put zero stock/weight in performance of myself or anyone else in the game. Too much toxicity ruins it all.

If you're talking about someone with a cat or cats then you need to remember that person is streaming on their own time and also laughs at their own mistakes. also they're not worst then most streamers because they're not racist/homophobic, they don't tell people to kill themselves, etc.

Post edited by Mandy on
  • powerbats
    edited January 2019

Whoops linked wrong post checking for the more recent one

Ok couldn't find anything more recent than the pilot listing but perhaps @not_Queen can give an update on it.

I'd imagine before it goes fully live they'll probably put in some ground rules etc type of stuff.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    As far as I've seen, most of the fog whisperers give a horrible example on how to play the game. 
    Maybe the community should vote who is eligible for FW. Then then devs should watch their streams to make sure that the quality is ok.

Instead we got some random people which do everything that's against the rules. 
  • AshleyWB
    I'm just like if that guy who refers to everyone as duds or whatever was actually a FW. Then why does it feel like certain people get special treatment if they are breaking rules and encouraging toxic play and boasting about it. This isn't one person in general I'm talking about it just seems like this is an underiding theme for many streamers. 

As for this problem of disconnecting to lose rank intentionally. I don't care if you defend it saying it was at the exit gate. People follow and copy the idea. They disconnect when they realise what killer it is and screw the team. 

Those who defend those peoples actions because they wanted variety then all I can say is that if you want variety go play something else. You know this has been a problem for a while yet you sit back and complain when you do contribute to this problem and your streamer fanbase literally defends anything bad you do. 

Dbd needs to make a statement soon because its seeming like the one's who ######### the loudest must be correct and that's not how it works.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@AshleyWB said:
    There are so many pointless arguements being made saying stuff like "A FW doesn't have to follow any rules because they are unbannable" or "FW's decide the laws of the game".

I've seen all sorts. Mainly really stupid ones which make no sense. I think the community needs clarity from dbd to agree on anything.

Fogwhispers are the face of the game. If a fogstreamer does certain things in the game regularly, then its safe to assume that BVHR is fine with this behaviour and wont bann for that for example.

Thats how I see it

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

@powerbats said:

If you're talking about someone with a cat or cats then you need to remember that person is streaming on their own time and also laughs at their own mistakes. also they're not worst then most streamers because they're not racist/homophobic, they don't tell people to kill themselves, etc.

Not confirming one way or the other as to who it is, but based on what you said, that would not be an excuse if it were. When you are known to work for a company and are even playing that company's game, you are being associated with that company. You are a face of that company. I have standards I'm held to due to where I work. If I start streaming and my face is in there, or I use my social media and those on it know where I work, I'm held to a standard of behavior. When someone is claiming they are on their own time, and they are mocking customers of the company they work for without sufficient reason to do so, that is a huge negative to that company.

BHVR has shown a ton of creativity in this game, but an absolute lack of discipline that has allowed huge holes in gameplay and a very toxic community. This game should have a couple hundred thousand people playing it at a time because of how enjoyable it could be. Unfortunately, it has lots of holes that create very toxic gameplay and a toxic community. The game's own employees often do nothing to help that. It is a shame, because this could be a much more rich community and game.

• powerbats

@Warlock_2020 said:

@powerbats said:

Not confirming one way or the other as to who it is, but based on what you said, that would not be an excuse if it were. When you are known to work for a company and are even playing that company's game, you are being associated with that company. You are a face of that company. I have standards I'm held to due to where I work. If I start streaming and my face is in there, or I use my social media and those on it know where I work, I'm held to a standard of behavior. When someone is claiming they are on their own time, and they are mocking customers of the company they work for without sufficient reason to do so, that is a huge negative to that company.

BHVR has shown a ton of creativity in this game, but an absolute lack of discipline that has allowed huge holes in gameplay and a very toxic community. This game should have a couple hundred thousand people playing it at a time because of how enjoyable it could be. Unfortunately, it has lots of holes that create very toxic gameplay and a toxic community. The game's own employees often do nothing to help that. It is a shame, because this could be a much more rich community and game.

While I can agree and understand there is such a thing as sarcasm and joking and if you're going to use someone joking about things in a joking manner it implies something more. If they're mocking someone for a bad save in a joking manner or themselves or the killer it's fine.

It's an issue when they get to racism, homophobia, sexual stuff, death threats and all the really nasty types of things. But when someone is so obviously joking and people get offended by it when they do the exact same thing it becomes suspicious why they're complaining.

• AshleyWB
    @powerbats how many times did you use the word joking😄 I'm going insane reading it over and over again. I agree with your view on things. But playing to sabotage your teammates is a no no for me.
  • powerbats

@AshleyWB said:
    @powerbats how many times did you use the word joking😄 I'm going insane reading it over and over again. I agree with your view on things. But playing to sabotage your teammates is a no no for me.

If you're talking about Cono* and pebbling each other that's all fun and games and is ok because everyone is in on it. But if you're trying to sabo a teammate not part of it it really depends on did they sabo you before?

I mean I don't go out of my way to purposely screw people over but if someone sandbags me I'll throw a pebble in their general direction occasionally.

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,198

@AshleyWB said:
    What is the purpose of a Fog Whisperer other than to recieve free stuff?

To promote the game with an already established fanbase. That's about it. It also keeps these content creators interested in DBD if their channel grows because of the free loot.

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    It’s the secret society of 1%ers that use the whispers perk. HAIL SITHIS.
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    They should remove free cells on for whispers I mean how many apply or do it just to get the free stuff for themselves I'd rather just pay the money or grind shards for stuff not just say hey it's free let's show off (i know off topic but I mean it just earn the stuff and show you earned it not bought with free cells heck if you just have a used card and a receipt for it that day you are better in my books for it)
  • kimukipi
    kimukipi Member Posts: 137

@powerbats said:

@Warlock_2020 said:

@powerbats said:

While I can agree and understand there is such a thing as sarcasm and joking and if you're going to use someone joking about things in a joking manner it implies something more. If they're mocking someone for a bad save in a joking manner or themselves or the killer it's fine.

It's an issue when they get to racism, homophobia, sexual stuff, death threats and all the really nasty types of things. But when someone is so obviously joking and people get offended by it when they do the exact same thing it becomes suspicious why they're complaining.

@powerbats Your responses doesn't make any sense to what OP is saying here. To clear the air, there is a certain "Fog Whisperer" who does self rank reset almost every single day with reasoning as "variety" and then goes against low rank killers with all the meta perks and swf to "entertain" the stream. Do you get the picture? For one, she leaves a lot of matches to get to those ranks which obviously ruins other survivor experiences during those games (no excuses). Second, I do believe that ranks matter. Yes, there are bad/good players at every rank but the odds are very high. A rank 1 survivor with thousands of hours de-ranking and going against a rank 12 killer is in no way healthy for the game. Same applies for high rank killers de-ranking and bullying low rank survivors. The cause for recent drama is that this is not just any streamer, its a "Fog Whisperer" who is supposed to be a shining example for the community promoting healthy play styles. Streamers have huge influence on the community. Remember certain dUdE and the thousands of wannabees that followed his playstyle? No one wants to dictate how you play the game after all you paid for it. BUT, when you are an influencer and is among the elite community representatives that get exclusive stuff and benefits, at least have the basic courtesy of not ruining the community. Admittedly, I do believe BHVR need to make their stance clear on what a Fog Whisperer means to avoid the dramas. Do they get a free pass for their mistakes? Is De-ranking on purpose totally fine?

• Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372

BHVR gets to keep their game relevant within streamer communities by paying with free in-game loot/shards. The streams get free stuff and information about content coming so they can continue to grow. Personally I think the FW program is a joke. The majority of the people who are a FW do not even set a good example and it just seems to be whoever was on close terms with the devs or "known," got thrown a bone. BHVR should have set out guidelines and rules to follow, it is basic practise if you are selecting people to be ambassadors for your game.

• powerbats

@kimukipi said:

@powerbats Your responses doesn't make any sense to what OP is saying here. To clear the air, there is a certain "Fog Whisperer" who does self rank reset almost every single day with reasoning as "variety" and then goes against low rank killers with all the meta perks and swf to "entertain" the stream. Do you get the picture? For one, she leaves a lot of matches to get to those ranks which obviously ruins other survivor experiences during those games (no excuses). Second, I do believe that ranks matter. Yes, there are bad/good players at every rank but the odds are very high. A rank 1 survivor with thousands of hours de-ranking and going against a rank 12 killer is in no way healthy for the game. Same applies for high rank killers de-ranking and bullying low rank survivors. The cause for recent drama is that this is not just any streamer, its a "Fog Whisperer" who is supposed to be a shining example for the community promoting healthy play styles. Streamers have huge influence on the community. Remember certain dUdE and the thousands of wannabees that followed his playstyle? No one wants to dictate how you play the game after all you paid for it. BUT, when you are an influencer and is among the elite community representatives that get exclusive stuff and benefits, at least have the basic courtesy of not ruining the community. Admittedly, I do believe BHVR need to make their stance clear on what a Fog Whisperer means to avoid the dramas. Do they get a free pass for their mistakes? Is De-ranking on purpose totally fine?

My response wasn't in relation to the op but to someone else that had nothing to do with the Fog Whisperers program because the person obviously has an axe to grind against a CM.

Now you're obviously referring to Jendenise here but let me ask everyone here something that has been bashing her long before this. How many games does she leave beyond just her streams because if she's leaving as much as people say she'd be banned.

But obviously she plays a lot of games off stream as well and no i'm not defending her leaving games to derank. i think before the program goes live officially they need to put that into the contract you can't do stuff like that.

Now here's another one to ask, how many other steamers are you and everyone else bashing on here or anywhere else for leaving etc? It seems certain streamers are immune from being called out for being toxic because they're popular.

I'll state this again I don't approve of deranking or leaving games like they're doing, I don't approve of any kind of toxicity. But all the people bashing her WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU WATCHING HER IN THE 1ST PLACE???????

I mean seriously if people hate her and what she's doing so much stop watching her and giving her views and instead simply state you think what she's doing is wrong. Once you've done it once then don't ever watch her again until she changes.

• kimukipi
    edited January 2019

@powerbats

@powerbats said:
    My response wasn't in relation to the op but to someone else that had nothing to do with the Fog Whisperers program because the person obviously has an axe to grind against a CM.

my bad then.

Now you're obviously referring to Jendenise here but let me ask everyone here something that has been bashing her long before this. How many games does she leave beyond just her streams because if she's leaving as much as people say she'd be banned.

That's the problem again. Recently she mentioned in a tweet that she had been warned before to chill on her DCs. By who? The Devs? If so, what does that imply? I don't follow her streams except for a few times. But from what I observed and heard, she ends her streams in red ranks (2 to 4) and starts the next stream in green ranks. So you can imagine.

But obviously she plays a lot of games off stream as well and no i'm not defending her leaving games to derank. i think before the program goes live officially they need to put that into the contract you can't do stuff like that.

That's exactly the point. BHVR need to make a clear stance on what FW means because right now it means nothing. They get exclusive stuff and inside news, that is all.

Now here's another one to ask, how many other steamers are you and everyone else bashing on here or anywhere else for leaving etc? It seems certain streamers are immune from being called out for being toxic because they're popular.

Maybe the issue is not all of them are FWs? idk.

I'll state this again I don't approve of deranking or leaving games like they're doing, I don't approve of any kind of toxicity. But all the people bashing her WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU WATCHING HER IN THE 1ST PLACE???????
    I mean seriously if people hate her and what she's doing so much stop watching her and giving her views and instead simply state you think what she's doing is wrong. Once you've done it once then don't ever watch her again until she changes.

That's...illogical. She already got a big viewer base and fans often overlook the mistakes their streamer makes. It doesn't matter if I or someone who criticizes her actions watches her streams or not. Still it influences the other hundreds who watches them.

• AshleyWB
    @powerbats You completely overlook the problem. When large streamers have a large following and they think it's fine to do destructive things then people replicate this behavior.

This isn't intended to be personal but when you deny you are in the wrong then it creates a rift of ugly disagreement just because loyalty clashes with hard opinion and fact.

I as well as many others believe there is a moral obligation you must fulfil as a fog whisperer. If you don't set a good example then I have to question the way you are conducting this FW role because it's damaging to yourself as a streamer and the game you are representing.

The simple answer is that people copy and see disconnecting as another option for the slightest of things.

The problem is that devs don't know how to cater to the community. They take forever to say anything and enforce any bans people are worthy of. You can break the rules as much as you like until you do it a little too much or make it obvious you are doing so. That's the mentality of a lot of players.

Dbd is a big game with a small team and we should understand that they can't do everything we all want.
  • AshleyWB
    Just for the record I personally pop in and out of a lot of the big streamers streans from time to time. I'm kinda a neutral and I'm all for you having fun. To destroy other people's fun is selfish and thats my gripe with this issue.
  • kimukipi

@powerbats said:

my bad then.

That's the problem again. She recently tweeted that she had been warned before to chill on her DCs. By who exactly she didn't mention but I think you can take a guess. About how many games, from the few times I have observed or heard from others, she starts her daily streams at green ranks and ends in red ranks (2-4). So you can imagine.

Yup, BHVR needs to make their stance clear on this.

Maybe not all of them are FW? idk.

that's kinda...illogical. She already got a decent viewer base and fans often overlook their streamer's mistakes. It doesn't matter if I or someone who criticizes her actions watches her streams or not. It still impacts the other hundreds that do watch her streams and think de-ranking is okay because their streamer does it too.

BTW, I personally have no grudge or ill intentions towards her. I'm just stating the things that I observed and reflecting on the reasoning given by both the sides.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    edited January 2019
    The goal of Fog Whisperers is to generate opinions amongst popular Internet personalities- for example, JenDenise, a streamer who plays Claudette, Kate, and almost all of the characters, often wears her various exclusives. When you have the Fog Whisperers, who have said cosmetics, opinions and feedback (with the addition of live gameplay with the skin) helps the viewer determine if they want it. That’s what I think, anyway. Kinda like the celebrity marketing tactic.
    EDIT: They answer basic FAQ’s, have codes they can give away, and help endorse cosmetics. These people are well-known streamers with no major tarnishes on their reputation (such as banned accounts, or hacking cosmetics), and have a large following. 
    Post edited by Watery on
  • powerbats

@AshleyWB said:
    Just for the record I personally pop in and out of a lot of the big streamers streans from time to time. I'm kinda a neutral and I'm all for you having fun. To destroy other people's fun is selfish and thats my gripe with this issue.

Ok thanks for clarifying and sorry for my post I was way off base there and didn't get to say what I wanted to say properly.

I'm hopeful that once they get the kinks out that those who're either chosen for or still in the fog program uphold the goals of the BHVR team. If she's in fact been warned it means they're aware of it and are letting people know it's not ok.

• AshleyWB
    @powerbats to be fair I don't blame you for not being willing to understand in the first place. For a community issue the dbd dev team are really taking their time making it clear what we've all been arguing about.

I hate to point fingers but *points finger* this problem is down to the devs ignoring the problem again and again. I fear they'll brush it under the carpet again until the next person (FW) comes along and does something similar. This is an important issue and always has been. 
  • powerbats

@AshleyWB said:
    @powerbats to be fair I don't blame you for not being willing to understand in the first place. For a community issue the dbd dev team are really taking their time making it clear what we've all been arguing about.

I hate to point fingers but points finger this problem is down to the devs ignoring the problem again and again. I fear they'll brush it under the carpet again until the next person (FW) comes along and does something similar. This is an important issue and always has been. 

I'm willing to give them some slack on this due to everything happening so close to holidays and massive patch update and now the engine issues etc. I think them focusing on the more pressing matters is more important atm than dealing with the Fog one.

That said they're aware of it and are addressing it and once they go to the next step of getting more people it'll probably be more clear. My guess is mid to late February is when we should see a more definitive approach and guidelines come down with teeth.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

Nice witch hunt post. Love these.

Poses a question for the only fact to start witch hunting cause they don't like people that may have been chosen as a Fog Whisper.

I don't understand why people are such trash.

If you really don't like it, then pipe up and be a real person and just state it.

Don't hide behind the guise of asking a question for the "I GOT YOU!" moment. Hey BHVR come out so I can nail you with a AHHH HA! moment. I want to throw everything in your face.

You want to waggle your finger at people.... Sooo Sad.

You should be banned for this post.

This thread is going to turn into what you asked for.

You don't like to point fingers.. but this whole post is for the purpose of pointing your little finger. Smacks of jealousy.

Quotes to prove this whole post is trash and only trying to start witch hunting...

@AshleyWB said:
    why does it feel like certain people get special treatment if they are breaking rules and encouraging toxic play and boasting about it.
    As for this problem of disconnecting to lose rank intentionally. I don't care if you defend it saying it was at the exit gate. People follow and copy the idea. They disconnect when they realise what killer it is and screw the team.
    Dbd needs to make a statement soon because its seeming like the one's who ######### the loudest must be correct and that's not how it works.
    I hate to point fingers but points finger this problem is down to the devs ignoring the problem again and again. I fear they'll brush it under the carpet again until the next person (FW) comes along and does something similar. This is an important issue and always has been.

• AshleyWB
    @TheBean except I'm saying that if the devs came out and said something then none of this backlash wouldn't have happened. If you can't see that then maybe stop contributing to the problem.
  • AshleyWB
    @TheBean Let me remind you that the reason this is seen as a witchhunt by 'you people' is because the devs ignored the issue. Should I be banned for saying that? Stop being so needlessly defensive and look at the actual problem.
  • AshleyWB
    This is a neutral thread about the community issue that we have. 
    @TheBean maybe stop playing the victim and we might actually get somewhere.
  • TheBean

@AshleyWB said:
    @TheBean except I'm saying that if the devs came out and said something then none of this backlash wouldn't have happened. If you can't see that then maybe stop contributing to the problem.

I don't start the witch hunts cause I see through the disguise you put up. Your post is passive aggressive horseshit. Some others didn't.

You are asking the Devs to draw a line in the sand, then you'll take that line and shove back in their face because it doesn't agree with your perception of what a Fog Whisper should be. Rather then discussing the reasons why people are doing what they are doing. You want the line to push people over it and say... "Based on what you said Devs, then these people should not be on this side of the line."

It is passive aggressive. Rather then just coming out and stating your intentions.

@AshleyWB said:
    @TheBean Let me remind you that the reason this is seen as a witchhunt by 'you people' is because the devs ignored the issue. Should I be banned for saying that? Stop being so needlessly defensive and look at the actual problem.

The exact same could be directed to you. Rather then discussing the ACTUAL problem, you want the Devs to indirectly come out and say they don't agree with certain actions. Then you can take that and shove it into the Devs face and those you don't agree with. Maybe start a discussion about the ACTUAL problem of what causes the Deranking issue to exist in the first place.

@AshleyWB said:
    This is a neutral thread about the community issue that we have. 
    @TheBean maybe stop playing the victim and we might actually get somewhere.

You disguise your thread as neutral through polite conversation, however your post is no where near neutral.

Where does playing the victim come from?... LULS.... Nice try deflecting.

Do you notice how there has been responses from the Devs are certain posts that were created discussing the ACTUAL problems, and not this trash post trying to single out Fog Whispers? Maybe open your eyes a bit.

• AshleyWB
    edited January 2019
    @TheBean You cannot fix a problem if you deny that's it's breaking the rules. This isn't about one person, this is about a community trend which has always been there. 

As for playing the victim, people like you refuse to look at the facts and when you are told you got it wrong then you make a meal out if it. That's the reason you say I should be banned, because you fail to listen and accept proven fact. 

My anger is due to lack of communication from the devs because people like you think it's fine to whinge and whinge whilst playing the victim because you are not prepared to change what you think. Your stubborn opinion and attacks on those who disagree are widening the rift in the already broken community.

• AshleyWB
    @TheBean and for your information you know who apologized and said she was sorry for breaking the rules. This is all old news. This thread is no longer relevant.

And @TheBean You brought this back up almost a week after this discussion had been made. 
  • TheBean

@AshleyWB said:
    @TheBean and for your information you know who apologized and said she was sorry for breaking the rules. This is all old news. This thread is no longer relevant.

And @TheBean You brought this back up almost a week after this discussion had been made. 

Someone else did.

Yeah I probably ignored it like the majority back then cause it was such trash. Then I see it being brought back up and I see your responses which were even worse. You needed to be called out for such a horseshit post.

yee.. I'm the victim... Whatever you need to tell yourself to make your trash post better.

I refuse to look at the facts... awwww. Luls... Good assumptions you made there.

What does someone apologizing have to do with it?... So is that one of the nails you got to hammer in the coffin I guess? Geez.... Sad people taking score... LULS.

One strike against YOU!.... HAHA.

Learn to look a little deeper... Maybe you'll see what the actual issue is that brought all this to ahead anyways.

Rather then trying to rally others against people in the community.

If you even learned to read at some point, you'd understand that I never deny there is any sort of problem. However... I guess you are just a "one pager" type of guy.

• AshleyWB
    edited January 2019
    @TheBean You are honestly just clueless. You can have your opinion but if you think you can try and insult me in disagreement then that is low. 
    You clearly want attention, so I'm just gonna ignore you. What use is arguing with an obviously ignorant person?. 
  • TheBean

@AshleyWB said:
    @TheBean You are honestly just clueless. You can have your opinion but if you think you can try and insult me in disagreement then that is low. 
    You clearly want attention, so I'm just gonna ignore you. What use is arguing with an obviously ignorant person?. 

Yeah because I've learned through my maturing life, that it is better just to come out and say what you mean and be honest with people. I'm not going to hide my intention by talking out of the side of my mouth.

I seek no attention other then to tell you to be honest with your intentions towards people and try not to be deceptive. What you tried to do was very dishonest.

• AshleyWB
    Asking the community a question is dishonest now, ok. Maybe everyone who makes a thread should automatically be banned then. Bye Sanity.