Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    By writing "boi" in your posts...

You look like a liberated millennial.

That isn't a good thing.

You don’t know all the names!? Trappy Boi, Billy Boi, Bing Bong Boi, Blinky Girl, Stalky Boi, Slappy Girl, Zappy Boi, Axey Girl, Chili Boi, Trappy Girl, and.... SHARP HAND JOE

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@SaltyKiller said:
    1: Leatherface. I'm a huge fan of the movies, I like that Leatherface shuts down hook rescue attempts and rules the basement. He could use a buff or two to differentiate him more from Hillbilly but I find him fun. Not to mention that he clearly has the best Mori in the game.

2: Hillbilly. Better than Leatherface in every way except dealing with a guy who is good at 360'ing.

3: Clown. Counters DS. The Tonic counters a lot of obnoxious loops. Plus I love his design.

4: The Pig (Saw Killer). Really fun trap mechanic. I love the crouch for mobile Insidious and tea-bagging Survivors right back. Plus she's shorter and can juke.

5: Hag. The ONLY Killer IMHO that can leave a hook once you've hooked someone. It sucks that you need the absolute best add-ons and Make Your Choice to really get the most out of it. And it also sucks that her movement is terrible. But the traps are fun and mind-fecking someone with the traps is unique only to her/it/thing.

I’ve rescued someone from a basement face, and then distracted him for three whole minutes in his basement. Then lived to tell the tale. 5 minutes later I got a message that just said #########

• HermanTheDoctor
    HermanTheDoctor Member Posts: 212
    Options
    1. Doctor
    2. Clown
    3. Wraith
    4. Hag
    5. Pig
  • VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,164
    Options
    1. Doctor - Extremely powerful (if used correctly, which isn't exactly easy), nice concept, absolutely terrifying looking, and his lore is very well done.
    2. Huntress - First game I ever played was as her, so she'll always have a connection with me. Being ranged gives her many advantages as well. Like throwing a hatchet through windows at people taunting you (yes, this did happen to me) Plus, she requires you to think about your actions (I've missed so many hatchets through stupid decisions). Lore is great as well, I just enjoy playing Doctor more.
      3 and 4. I'm stuck between Freddy and Pig. On one hand, I like Freddy's gameplay and have gotten quite a few kills as him. On the other hand, the Pig is just as fun to torment survivors. Really can't pick a winner here.
    3. Hard to say, I like most killers. Just not the Hag. I'd probably say Michael, but I have literally not leveled him at all. Maybe one thing, and that's it. My first Nurse game took place at the Meat Plant (you can probably see the issue), Hillbilly I was stuck on Haddonfield unable to figure out I had to HOLD the mouse button for the chainsaw to continue until the Exit Gates were already open, Leatherface and Trapper are okay, I guess, and I have terrible luck as the Wraith. So yeah. Probably Michael.
      (On a side note, I've played the Clown once during PTB, don't have him for the real thing yet, so don't want to say anything much about him, just that I wasn't overly impressed. But again, one game doesn't mean much.)
  • mistressdiana
    mistressdiana Member Posts: 56
    Options
    1. Amanda (she's bae <3)
    2. Hag
    3. Huntress
    4. Wraith (especially with the candle skin)
    5. Clown (kit is fun, but goddamn that smoker's cough makes me cringe)
  • Bayside
    Bayside Member Posts: 40
    Options

Balance wise:
    1. Nurse
    2. Hillbilly
    3. Huntress
    4. Doctor
    5. Myers
    Personal favorites of mine outside of balance:
    1. Huntress
    2. Hillbilly
    3. Pig
    4. Freddy
    5. Wraith

• XxDeathPrismxX
    XxDeathPrismxX Member Posts: 11
    Options
    1.Hillbilly
    2.Pig
    3.Huntress
    4.Leatherface
    5.Michael
  • Croquedead
    Croquedead Member Posts: 91
    Options
    1.Hag
    2.Nurse
    3.Myers
    4.Amanda
    5.Wraith
  • Blu3Shad0w12
    Blu3Shad0w12 Member Posts: 18
    Options
    1.Pig
    2. Freddy 
    3. Doctor 
    4. Huntress 
    5. Wraith 

• Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 331
    Options
    1. Nurse
    2. Hillbilly
    3. Doctor
    4. Leatherface
    5. Piggy
  • GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460
    edited June 2018
    Options
    1. Freddy (My main) :)
    2. The Nurse
    3. Michael Myers
    4. The Doctor
    5. The Pig
  • Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259
    Options
    1.Billy
    2.Myers
    3.Doctor
    4.Pig
    5.Wraith

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

1) Doctor
    2) Pig
    3) Myers
    4) Huntress
    5) Leatherface

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 938
    Options

Personal favourites for one reason or another, in no particular order:

Nurse
    Pig
    Trapper
    Freddy
    Clown

• Riasama
    Riasama Member Posts: 21
    Options

Nea is my favorite killer, she's so scary.

• DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182
    Options
    1. The Doctor (Or the shockter as i call him)
    2. Freddy (The laugh and the knives flicking after slashing)
    3. Myers (the music)
    4. Wraith (i just have good luck with him for some reason)
    5. Team Mates (you know who you are >_< )
  • Kilrane
    Kilrane Member Posts: 89
    Options
    1) Doctor
    2) Wraith
    3) Trapper
    4) Cannibal 
    5) Nurse

I know. I'm a weirdo.
  • Tetriz
    Tetriz Member Posts: 2
    Options
    swenpai said:
    1. Freddy (I just find Freddy extremely fun for some reason) 2. Doctor 3. Cannibal 4. Wraith 5. Trapper
    I completely agree about Freddy.
    He is actually alot of fun, even if I lose.
    Yeah it's a lot of fun to play him against rank 20s, but just play him at redranks and you want to #########.
  • FujinRaijin
    FujinRaijin Member Posts: 72
    Options
    1. Doctor
    2. Hillbilly
    3. Nurse
    4. Huntress
    5. Freddy

I dont really play anything besides the first 3 but I do enjoy Huntress and Freddy as well.

• WINTERS
    WINTERS Member Posts: 127
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hmmm I have a lot of fun with these killers even if I don't kill anyone.

Hag (Still not good with her but fun. I also get scared if the phantasm traps gets set off with me near it :p )
    Freddy (You can't see me!)
    Pig 
    Nurse
    Leatherbilly
    Post edited by WINTERS on
  • BaconMuncher9
    BaconMuncher9 Member Posts: 31
    Options
    1. Pig
    2. Hag
    3. Myers/Doctor/Leatherface
    4. Pretty much any other killers.
  • FoggyWeather_
    FoggyWeather_ Member Posts: 163
    Options

Killer
    1. Doctor - I can play the best with him (think it's because he kills stealth)
    2. Myers - Love me some good scare
    3. Pig - I love the RBT's
    4. Leatherface
    5. Basically everyone else

Special killers in my heart:
    Hag and Freddy.

• WithaCapitalG
    WithaCapitalG Member Posts: 3
    Options
    1. Doctor
    2. Pig
    3. Trapper
    4. Huntress
    5. Clown
  • Alther_Primus
    Alther_Primus Member Posts: 158
    Options
    1. Herman Carter "The Doctor" - He was my first killer, and I've been playing him since he came out. He's a ton of fun. On top of that the lore is well written and his aesthetic is very pleasing to me.

2. Freddy Krueger "The Nightmare" - The original Nightmare on Elm Street was my first slasher movie, so of course Freddy holds a place in my heart. It doesn't hurt that he's surprisingly fun and may have the nastiest 3-gen in the game. He's also got the unique ability to curate who he actually wants to deal with on a per-match basis, which is nice for when I don't feel like dealing with the T-bagging obsession or I realize that the Survivors are too good for me to face. I'm excited for the upcoming buffs, and look forward to terrorizing more people in the dream world.

From this point onward are killers I want to learn:

1. Amanda Young "The Pig" - I'm not a huge SAW fan, but I appreciate the way Pig works. She's a ton of fun, and, while rare, there's a certain mix of shock, excitement, and joy when you see Game Over pop up.

2. Anna "The Huntress" - Swole Russian chick chucking hatchets. What else is there to say, really?

3. Lisa Sherwood "The Hag" - An interestingly strategic killer, I can really appreciate the amount of thought a good Hag has to put in to draw out the horrifying potential. Aside from that, I find the way she frolics around to be hilariously adorable when combined with the deformed design. It's almost more jarring than Pig's stun sound!

Special shout out to Michael Myers "The Shape" - Although he's not on my list to learn at the moment, when I'm a Survivor I appreciate the spooks that he can bring, and I will probably learn him at some point in the future.

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178
    Options

Billy, Trapper, Myers, Wraith, Clown

• Der_Schatten
    Der_Schatten Member Posts: 82
    Options
    1. Wraith (That he is low Rank and weak makes me love him even more ^^)
    2. Leatherface (He is kinda Cute but strong at the same time <3)
    3. Trapper (old but gold...cant wait for the mid-chapter Patch ^^)
    4. Billy (Boosting around the map is very fun)
    5. Nurse (Hard to Play on Console but always Fun)