Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

If the devs are apperantly watching streams, videos or reading forums posts...

BenZ0
BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
edited January 2022 in General Discussions

So why do they have such weird conclusions of certain things?

The best example would be where patrick says that Twins have the highest Kill rate.

If you think about it, it is very simple math, the kill rate of Twins is so high BECAUSE no one plays them except dire hearth twins mains. So obviously since mostly very good Twins players play they will win the majority of their matches since they are very well aware of how to play with this Killer.

You can still see it also on the Nurse, her kill rate is so low because she is compared to twins much more popular, a lot more ppl play Nurse, this includes babys who literally havent played her and have no idea what to do. So therefore the kill rate is much lower because of the much higher pick rate.

Same goes to Legion, Legion is arguably the worst Killer in the game but their Kill rate is pretty much in the middle BECAUSE the majority who plays Legion are Legion mains.

You cannot look at the stats of something like this and then act upon simply on sheer numbers.

Lets think about CoH now. I have seen more than enough streamers and posts about this perk and it is pretty obvious that the majority of the ppl are NOT complaining about the healing speed. Its about the ability to infinitly heal without any drawback to it.

We had so many interesting suggestions about that, from giving the perk a cooldown after it has been snuffed, to tokens for the amount of heals and then the boon disables to a time limit for a boon beeing active but nope lets just reduce the numbers.

I am just dissapointed, its just amazing how much hit and miss BHVR is, they DO really good stuff like scorched hooks: Pain resonance, it is one of the best, most fun and balanced perks they have made in years. The artist beeing one of the best designed Killers in a long time next to Blight and the Hatch changes.

But then we also get sometimes stuff like the boon nerf.

The devs should REALLY reconsider the boon nerf since I think reducing the numbers will do jack ######### and does basicly nothing. I wouldnt even mind keeping the 100% healing speed.

Comments

• Kurri
    Kurri Member Posts: 1,599

Well COH did bring back insta heals, it's just not being exploited that the dev's are not doing anything about it.

• panaku
    panaku Member Posts: 23

COH should be the same as hex, killer broke the totem.. its over for your damm boom (over power none changing game perk) survivor can decide where to place it .. killer NO, HEX its broken.. TO BAD FOR YOU KILLER.. then should be the same for survivor : TO BAD FOR YOU SURVIVORS