The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Are Killer mains Actually dropping out?

124»

Comments

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

"9/10 still playing". Steam player count begs to differ. I play on PS4/PS5 and a lot of the people on my friends list have stopped playing all together or only play SWF.

I haven't played Killer in over 2 years myself. It is obvious there is, in some form, a lack of Killer players.

SBMM working in anyway wouldn't cause it to take so long to get Killer matches, especially after knowing (from the QnA) that they put some(an at times too much) weight on speed of finding a match. Including creating a match where there is a complete imbalance and one side's numbers show they'll stomp the other.

• legrosporc69
    legrosporc69 Applicant Posts: 250

In august the drop in the player is because the hype for the RE was over the sbmm was not out yet. The sbmm release at the same time of pinhead and that is in september you can see it was the more or less the same for september and october. In november everything change the boon were out and killer are unhappy with the balance so a lot of player leave it could be because of the sbmm too people could have gotten burn out of it.

The reason i believe its the balance is because when they nerf DS you could see an increase of 7% in the player. That why i believe the balance play a huge role for keeping the player actif in the game.

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209

Balance im sure absolutely plays a role but you also have to remember that they were doing a lot of experiments SBMM and then they announced it was coming to live, I thought it did come out in august but yeah im wrong on that one.

• Hex_Salt
    Hex_Salt Member Posts: 443

Its an interesting question actually because as many have said its probably overblown. I've currently given up playing killer all together and focusing on survivor. Overall a very stressless experience