Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What killer do you dislike the most going against?

slunder
slunder Member Posts: 247

What killer do you dislike the most going against? 60 votes

Nurse
23%
TapeKnotMaxwellFobboNoOneKnowsNovaGannTMQwQwAnniehereGamerEzra[Deleted User]BothSidesEnjoyerIronHeartAstridR3HABWaveliamx1z 14 votes
Spirit
18%
VolantConch1719TrwthRevzi100Dr_LoomisTunnelVisionJay_WhyaskGuiltiiKrampusJumpscareHazelnotsValestalmaxgabriel3 11 votes
Deathslinger
5%
TaigaHeliossehilapasta 3 votes
Twins
10%
Aven_FallenRullisiShapedTrickstaaaaaMaTtRoSiTyTheTomosaurusRex 6 votes
Hag
30%
FallenRanger0musstang62MrPenguinanonymous31337Cornpopers_EvanScary_Punk_GhostTatariuYatolSuzuKRsenicroDino7281Aurellepyramidheadmain6233sizzlingmario4Skittering_Roachyellowguy77fancyghostalpaca_boyyy 18 votes
Pig
5%
Herachi_SakuraThat_One_FriendPyramidHeadsSlave 3 votes
Blight
8%
brokedownpalaceOscarnatorGarlicRiceDeadSacrificeSaltEChip 5 votes

Comments

• musstang62
    musstang62 Member Posts: 517
    Hag

I will add though, ghostface is my #1 most hated to verse, just because the reveal mechanic is so stupid

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

Trickster

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294
    Hag

I don't mind her when I have my squad, but it's hard with randoms.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,214
    Spirit

On this list, Spirit drives my anxiety up the wall, so I'm choosing her, since Plague's damned if you do, damned if you don't playstyle isn't here.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866
    Nurse

Of course people are still saying Spirit.

• GannTM
  • Lawlichan
    Lawlichan Member Posts: 114

wraith.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

Freddy is the most boring Killer in the game

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,852
    Twins

Same, Trickster and Twins are my most hated. Birb lady and Slinger are not far behind either

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Hag

Out of all of these? The Hag.

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941
    Nurse

Boring and OP.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,214
    Spirit

Did you just tell someone who says they get anxiety from facing Spirit to learn to love her? I understand how precious she is to you, but it's not that simple and this comes across as cold and uncaring about peoples' wellbeing.

• GannTM
    Nurse

Well geez I didn’t know it was that serious. I was just joking.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Trickster and or Plague

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768

Nurse and Spirit are fun to verse because of predictions interchange. Blight is ded as soon as you get to unflickable area. I can't say that I dislike versing Twins, because I'm simply not versing them - no one plays Twins. Slinger doesn't have quickshots, so if you fail at looping him - it's basically your fault. Hag, surely, is a bit annoying, but not more annoying than Trapper (esp with Bloody Coil / Honing Stone combo).

Also, I see virtually no reason for Pig being present here - especially after her only BS addon wombo-combo was fixed. Her power is not even that strong, her stun sounds are cute, her traps add some spice into the otherwise routine matches. There must be something wrong with people, who think of Pig as the worst killer possible to verse.

The killer I diskile the most going against is the killer who takes this game way too seriously.

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,851

Wraith. Not OP, just very annoying

• Faulds
    Faulds Member Posts: 903

The most boring killer to go against is not a problem of game design with one killer... its the way the player uses it. Every killer can be fun or boring to go against... as long as its user have a chill or annoying behaviour.

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261

Legion, probably an easy game but also very long one of holding m1 mending, especially if you have a self-care in the corners gamers in your team (Claudettes and Megs most likely)

• KrampusJumpscare
    KrampusJumpscare Member Posts: 71
    edited January 2022
    Spirit

Plague by far. Screen looking like ######### with all the vomit, people making questionable plays in solo queue because they don't know how to face her, and extremely boring to go against.

Other than that, old spirit. I don't mind other killers.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,697

legion

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Ghostface. I don't pay enough attention.

• Rullisi
    Rullisi Member Posts: 392
    Twins

Twins because it's just going to be camping all game every time and I already hate l4d2 jockeys from the bottom of my heart.

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910
    Hag

Has nothing to do with balance or whatnot. I think she’s fairly well balanced for the most part. But I’m extremely sensitive to jumpscares and her Phantasm Traps send my heartbeat through the roof and ends up being really stressful.

• pyramidheadmain6233
    pyramidheadmain6233 Member Posts: 121
    Hag

Trickster is my most hated, and Hag is annoying.

At least Nurse takes enough skill to make her power tricky, that way matches against her are actually kinda fun.

• pyramidheadmain6233
    pyramidheadmain6233 Member Posts: 121
    Hag

The first time I ever played against Hag I almost fell off my couch.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Hag

I've always found her to be outright boring to play as and against. The only "fun" aspect that comes with her(personally) is the jumpscares from time to time.

• alpaca_boyyy
    alpaca_boyyy Member Posts: 188
    Hag

I always hate going against Legion. Boring as for survivor having to mend every 2 seconds, close second would be Trickster

• Astrid
    Astrid Member Posts: 13
    Nurse

Nurse, because I can't possibly think of any effective counterplay if the killer is really good with her. I feel way more powerless than when I go against a good Spirit (a stealthy approach usually helps, in that case).