Who here want a Claire's Face Rework?

Options
Gamez113
Gamez113 Member Posts: 14

Do you think Claire's face is really ugly?

Don't you think spending 1500 auric cell to get a bad designed character is kinda bas ?

If yes, then vote for her face to be reworked!

Please make this pop up!!

Who here want a Claire's Face Rework? 36 votes

Yes
86%
Seiko300TapeKnotTragicSolitudeJawsIsTheNextKillerpizzaduffyhp90musstang62TaigaShapedCornpopers_EvanRoboMojoPepsidotEmealScary_Punk_GhostValikThePoliceElcopolloglitchboiFobboGamez113Marc_go_solo 31 votes
No
13%
OnryosTapeRentalsanarchy753That_One_FriendordinarylegionmainSadakoWellWater 5 votes

Comments

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options
    Yes

I waited so long for her remodel that I don't even want her anymore lol.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 763
    Options
    Yes

Leon looks like Leon. Chris looks like Chris. Jill (when not bugged) looks like Jill.

Claire doesn't look anything like Claire apart from her RE2 Remake clothes.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,958
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Yes

She looks like Nea gave her old face to her.

I hope no one read that wrong.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options
    Yes

She looks so amazing in RE 2 but BHVR screwing things up yet again.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,647
    Options
    Yes

I don't know why but I agree Claire's face looks very puffy, so much so it into the uncanny valley.

I follow BHVR on Twitter, there are ALOT of comparisons which are posted constantly in replies to BHVR.

I don't think BHVR can just change it, since someone Capcom MUST have greenlit this model, so this will probably take longer to fix than normal. Licences is not funny. So BHVR cant come out and admit anything or say they are working on a fix.

I am still hoping BHVR will be able to get Ada and loads of other Resident Evil ladies for skins.. Ashley (Re4) would be a MUST BUY for me.

I'm pretty sure BHVR has it on the list tho.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    Yes

The same thing happened to Cybil when her skin first got released, then they updated her to look much better. Hopefully they do the same for Claire.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,647
    Options
    Yes

Update: So I decided to search around on this topic and when the 5.2 Hellraiser PTB was on this was in the Patch notes.

I have not been able to see any thing on any future patch notes of it being fixed.

So potentially its gonna be fixed once the art department has time.

The mods MUST have answered these questions 1000 times by now? I just cant seem to find a recent answer.

• GarlicRice
    GarlicRice Member Posts: 118
    Options
    Yes

Yes her and Chris could both do with some work tbh.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Yes

Yeah, I'm sorry but, poor Claire's face being in permanent duck mode just looks so strange! xD

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options
    Yes

She looks like she had botched plastic surgery.

Not sure if this will roll out, because CAPCOM would have to green light any changes - but I hope a small tweak is on their to-do list.