Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

STBFL on Hag?

What do you guys think about having STBFL on the hag? I figure with her ability to teleport and get initial hits off people relatively easy, this perk would allow her to continue a chase after the initial hit faster since shes already a 110 speed killer.
Has anybody tried this or think it could benefit Lisa? haha

Comments

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    You can use anything on her, she's good without perks.
    I always run MYC and keep changing the other 3.
  • MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053

STBFL is pretty much good one anyone for the same reason. I used to a lot for clown because of the really fast flip animation lmAo

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

STBFL would be terrible on her I think.

I try to teleport whenever my traps get triggered so possibly I might hit my obsession and constantly lose my tokens.

Perks like ruin, sloppy butcher, MYC etc. are a lot better so I don't think it is a good idea to use that perk on her.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Spirit_Hag said:
    What do you guys think about having STBFL on the hag? I figure with her ability to teleport and get initial hits off people relatively easy, this perk would allow her to continue a chase after the initial hit faster since shes already a 110 speed killer.
    Has anybody tried this or think it could benefit Lisa? haha

You can run it of course, but I prefer other perks on her.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523
    It's not the greatest. Ideally you'd use your traps to chase, not your default move speed. STBFL is great for 4.6 killers since you can use the shortened delay to catch back up even faster, but with the hag, you typically want to zone someone into a trap, teleport to it and then hit them, rather than slowly chasing. The reduced cooldown has a negligible effect for teleporting.
  • Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

It's either a full win or full lose, depends on if your obsession is immersed or cocky. If your obsession is cocky, they will die first and you'll end up with 0 token most of the time (which is what I experience). Other Hag players tell me they always stay at 8 tokens so... I guess the best is that you make your mind yourself and figure on which side is your karma haha!

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    I think it's a good choice because of the fact there is a good chance there are multiple survivors around hooks and gens allowing you to go crazy on them. Plus get another hit if they trigger a trap on the way out.
  • White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

Have you ever hit a survivor just for him to run into a trap while you're still there stuck in the cooldown animation? STBFL allows, with a good amount of tokens, to teleport asap and end the chase in the blink of an eye. Situational, sure, but it works.

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    edited January 2019
    Make your choice, Sloppy butcher, Pop goes the weasel, Devour Hope  with Mint Rag and Rusty shackles, Ebony mori = 4 extremely pissed off survivors lol
  • Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    Make your choice, Sloppy butcher, Pop goes the weasel, Devour Hope  with Mint Rag and Rusty shackles, Ebony mori = 4 extremely pissed off survivors lol

That build makes no sense for bringing all of that tryhard garbage. lol

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    My build is Ruin, M&A (stealthy hag), Nurses calling, and MYC. Works for me.
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

I think its best suited for killers like trapper, doctor, clown freddy and shape, hag is one of the killers who has map control and with 110 speed it doesn't help much in a chase

• Jallybwan
    Jallybwan Member Posts: 472

The thing about STBFL is that it lets you place your traps closer together, which means you end chases faster. It's not about chasing with 110% MS. Ideally, as a Hag, you want to get a hit with one trap, and then have that survivor run into another trap as soon as you're finished the hit animation. With STBFL, that animation is reduced, which means (as previously stated) you can put your traps closer together and end chases ludicrously fast. In my opinion, it's one of her best perks, up there with MYC, NC and M&A.

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    Eninya said:

@OrionsFury4789 said:

That build makes no sense for bringing all of that tryhard garbage. lol

That's actually a good build , maybe it's you that's garbage?