The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Please do anyting camp killer

I like this game but i hate camp killer. I often meet camp killer. What happen this game i want to play for fun. I thing your Punishment measures is light. When i'm lose i'm not serious ,it just a game but camp killer make me a hothead.

PS. Sorry for my eng.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Just use borrowed time to counter camping

• DarkGGhost
    DarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072

don't rush the hook and wait 5-10 sec more

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Camp killer. I don't know why, but reading that over and over made me chuckle.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Mister_Holdout said:

That's rude.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

For campers, just try to stealth from them.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    How dare you shame a killer for being camp. Myers can be as fablous as he wants. Killers should be free to truly express themselves without being judged as guilty for simply embracing his sexeh self. We need some sexeh trapper, myers and billy skins.

Jokes aside killers who camp are best dealt with by doing gens and rushing him so they learn there lesson. Never play into a camp killers playstyle. If we punished camping killers it would take the tension out of saves which would hurt the gameplay and make killer a much weaker role.
  • KickUasS
    KickUasS Member Posts: 9

@Master said:
    Just use borrowed time to counter camping

Yes, borrowed time but my Bill is lv1. I have 3 charecter are lv50 (it hard for me). And i want many bloodpoint up perk. i cant do this because I often meet camp killer.

• KickUasS

@DarkGGhost said:

I dont rush i fix the generator then i want to help my friend.But killer is camping sometime with chainsaw(Leatherface). I'm not a Noob3 or Ochido. What should i do???

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

@michaelmyers87 said:
    Don’t get hooked and you won’t get camped ggggggggget gud 

The most stupid comment about camping killers.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

@KickUasS it doesn't happen that often. Just stay on the hook until you die, and move on to your next game.

You can also just try to hide until someone else is injured, and start repairing generators only then.

Also:

@Poweas said:

@Mister_Holdout said:

That's rude.

Yes, rude. But hilarious too :)

• DarkGGhost

@KickUasS said:

@DarkGGhost said:

I dont rush i fix the generator then i want to help my friend.But killer is camping sometime with chainsaw(Leatherface). I'm not a Noob3 or Ochido. What should i do???

ez fix the rest gens and end the game you can't always save and you know what that ok

• KickUasS

Ok. many killer like camping.

Let it go, Let it go ,
    Cant stop camping anymore.
    Let it go, let it go
    I dont know how to help my freinds.
    Killer dont care How do survi feel
    Let the storm rage on
    The dev never bothered survi anyway.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@KickUasS said:

@DarkGGhost said:

Then you need to git gud

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

probably well see soon something about campers and maybe tunnel killer since they get salty and tries the catch the good survivor that knows how to play i mean i dont see balance on camping and tunneling at all its just a bad thing that they did

• KickUasS

@Master said:

@KickUasS said:

@DarkGGhost said:

Then you need to git gud

Yeah!! I'm begin for juking But I know how to survi.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

If the killer is camping, do gens. If you're being camped, staying on the hook and waste his time. If you get better and get to higher ranks you will find almost no camping killers

• DarkGGhost

@KickUasS said:
    Ok. many killer like camping.

Let it go, Let it go ,
    Cant stop camping anymore.
    Let it go, let it go
    I dont know how to help my freinds.
    Killer dont care How do survi feel
    Let the storm rage on
    The dev never bothered survi anyway.

ok so you say that survivors care about killer or that the devs only buff killer and nerf survivors ?