If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Do you think fnaf should be the 6th anniversary chapter ?

Options
Gamerzilla2018
Gamerzilla2018 Member Posts: 99
edited January 2022 in Polls

A lot of people want a fnaf chapter in dead by daylight like myself. and lot of people dont want a fnaf chapter so lets see who takes the majority?

Do you think fnaf should be the 6th anniversary chapter ? 79 votes

Yes
44%
FallenRanger0pizzaduffyhp90GeneralVCornpopers_EvanEnderloganYTGlamourousLeviathanSunbreaker7PsychobeastzScary_Punk_GhostValikThePoliceDarkMagikglitchboiFobboIlliterateGenocideHeliosseUnknowninsanityDoritoHeadQwQwJimboMason 35 votes
No
32%
Seiko300OnryosTapeRentalsTapeKnotDimekanarchy753Micheal_MyersAven_Fallenmusstang62TaigaMooksSebaOutbreakidcWarcrafter4bm33SuzuKRKill_Yr_Idol83senicroReverseVelocityBasementDwellerHex_Salt 26 votes
Maybe
18%
GibberishVolantConch1719BabyCameron10CashelP14tenoresaxEmeal[Deleted User]Robotfangirl67CluelessGannTMAnchorTeaHaunterofShadowsjesterkindBothSidesEnjoyerMrEnricks 15 votes
Don't now
3%
GuiltiiTrickstaaaaaCoffe_e 3 votes
Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options
    Yes

I don't see why not.

• DarkMagik
    DarkMagik Member Posts: 822
    Options
    Yes

-Its big enough to attract new players so it will definitely help Survivor queue times a,lot

-I do like fnaf

-Would allow players to bully Springtrap

-I can now say On Midwhich Leon S. Kennedy is looping Mr Man behind the Slaugther while Nancy Weedealer is healing Laurie,while Quentin Smith Genrush

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,555
    Options
    Maybe

I dont care when a Fnaf Chapter comes, I only want the Chapter to come so we can get over it as a Community.

Please, Release me.

• Gamerzilla2018
    Options

Just as reminder this poll is only gonna last to Monday so make your vote my dudes

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910
    edited January 2022
    Options
    No

No, the creator is a transphobe/homophobe.

• BabyCameron10
    BabyCameron10 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Maybe

If it’s not Alien, Pennywise, F13, FNAF or Scooby-Doo, I don’t want it.

• JimboMason
    JimboMason Member Posts: 759
    Options
    Yes

Why not? Its gonna bring in a lot of new people into the game, and fans of the franchise get to play the most infamous antagonist of the franchise. As someone who's been a fnaf fan from the beginning, I see no real problem with it coming into the game besides the power of the killer.

• JimboMason
    JimboMason Member Posts: 759
    Options
  • Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Yes

Deserves it just as much as any other property. To me, the only IP that doesn't deserved to even be looked at, AT ALL, is Jeepers Creepers. ######### Jeepers Creepers.

• shinobu149
    shinobu149 Member Posts: 142
    Options
    No

I agree im sick if seeing fnaf just do it so we can stop hearing about its making me dislike it and ive never played it lol

• Hex_Salt
    Hex_Salt Member Posts: 443
    Options
    No

I'd rather they fix the game

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options
    Yes

I sincerely hope so.

FNAF made a few mistakes, granted, but it is a very good franchise. It deserves a place in the Fog.

• Sunbreaker7
    Sunbreaker7 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    Yes

There is a lot of other Killers I would much rather like to see in the game, but FNAF definitely belongs to the game and would be a welcome addition to the roster, assuming they pick the right one among many of the animatronics, or if giving multiple skins to choose from, that would work too.

• pizzavessel15
    pizzavessel15 Member Posts: 534
    edited January 2022
    Options
    No

honestly doubt it. Although fnaf would be great for dbd I don't think fnaf will be added. Judging on how bhvr are treating killers compared to survivors, how buggy the game is, how the community is against each other I doubt Scott would let bhvr use a fnaf character. Hes very patinate about his game and if there is a high risk of his characters being disrespected like this the odds of him agreeing are slim.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options
    Yes

They should, but they need to do it right.

FNAF, in my opinion, has some of the most under-rated horror potential for the game, easily rivalling IT, Candyman, and ALIEN for a spot on the roster.

The player controls one of 4 animatronics (Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy), 'The Animatronics'

They can swap bodies from across the map at any time, which causes an animation to play - the body they just left continues on with an AI for a few seconds.

Being able to keep pressure from across the map with several 'dormant' killers would allow for interesting game mechanics. It would also allow for the FNAF property to display multiple characters at once, better representing the IP. It also keeps it all consistent.

• pizzaduffyhp90
    pizzaduffyhp90 Member Posts: 901
    Options
    Yes

I do want FNAF but, I feel like it's got another rival for the 6th anniversary that being Friday The 13th since the lawsuit is over so for me it's either gonna be one of those 2 that'll get in.

• Gamerzilla2018
    Options

So far team yes has 12 votes

team no has 10 votes

Team maybe has 6 votes

and team I don't know has 2 votes

• SuzuKR
    Options
    No

Gee whiz, I'm sure glad the economy MAYBE will get better as the politicians promised. Too bad it doesn't matter, cause they actively fight tooth and nail to strip away my rights so I can't enjoy the benefits of that economy. Also, since when is LGBT+ an American-only issue? Are you trolling? LGBT+ is global. Also it's really really convenient how you forgot he gave large donations to said anti-LGBT+ politicians that fight to strip away human rights. Before you bring up the moronic charity point, no, those are not equal. Donating to a charity with no legal power is not even remotely comparable to donating to politicians who actively have the power to strip away human rights.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,268
    Options
    Yes

Never played FNAF yet.

But some videos of Springtrap i saw look ok. Scary enough - i think this would work good in the game.

And for fans who like it - so why not.

• SuzuKR
    edited January 2022
    Options
    No

Scott literally said he wasn't apologizing. Which is pretty insanely gross given he puts economy over human rights. Damn, I guess I'm a softie for supporting equal human rights for minorities. Well, guess I'm a softie then. Don't know why you think being sensitive or soft is a bad thing. It's called empathy, you should try it out sometime. Something being a constitutional right has never stopped bigots from trying to overturn it. It's also been changed literally 27 times. "I have LGBT+ friends/coworkers" is not an excuse. That makes him even worse for being who he is even though he literally has friends that would be directly affected by him supporting disgusting bigoted politicians. Human rights are not political. Politics is also not inherently bad. Get over it. It's a pretty good reason for not wanting a license in DBD, given it means the creator gets royalties (read: money).

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,331
    edited January 2022
    Options
    No

No, and at this point, it is out of spite.

Really, FNAF-Fans are so annoying. I remember the Hellraiser-Chapter, all clues went to Hellraiser and yet, even when the teaser Trailer dropped which was crystal clear, some people still thought that Springtrap might be the next Killer.

And now players are asking for Springtrap being the annivesary Chapter, despite it being months away. And if we would not know that the next Chapter will be Ringu, they would speculate if the next Chapter will be FNAF.

I dont have anything against the game (just that it has too many parts, at some points, the concept becomes dull), but the Fanbase really is something else with their wish of having Sprintrap in DBD.

But in general, I think a mechanical Killer is still missing in the game. A full robot or an Android.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options
    No

FNAF should not be added.

Most licenses are a moderate amount of people who want that license, and pretty much everyone else in some state of not specifically wanting it, but not against it.

FNAF is a large amount of people who want it, and a large amount of people who actively don't want it in the game.

I've never seen a license more actively despised than FNAF, and I don't believe something so polarising should be added to the game.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 3,975
    Options
    Maybe

Alien is probably most deserving of an anniversary chapter I would say.

• BothSidesEnjoyer
    BothSidesEnjoyer Member Posts: 16
    Options
    Maybe

Although the lawsuit is over all it really settled was who owns what. Discussions are still being made about how the friday the 13th liscense will be shared. So sadly a f13 chapter is still a long ways away.

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917
    Options
    No

The issue is FNAF FANS DO THIS EVERY FREAKING YEAR REGARDLESS OF EVIDENCE...

Personally I used to be indifferent to FNAF joining but the sheer amount of spam the FNAF fans have done to this forum makes me not want FNAF to ever get in.

As for the poll I'd rather just see another classical horror franchise be in the anniversary such as the Xenomorph or the Predator from Aliens with their respective survivors.

We have an eldritch monstrosity being in the form of the entity but no alien/Eldritch killers which is just kinda weird.

Or alternatively a new original chapter as it would be less restrictive from a gameplay perspective for the developers then a licensed killer would allow.

• MaekShiftBeats
    MaekShiftBeats Member Posts: 51
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Yes

People who don't want this in the game are just mad at a fanbase and don't really care about the license itself. Whatever License the devs decide to put into the game, it's new content that they worked hard to get into the game. Want to turn your nose up and get mad because the devs don't give you what you want? Pretty entitled, not gonna lie. But you can choose not to buy the Chapter, that's the beauty of how they decided to have their business model.

(EDIT: I kind of wished I put maybe, I'll be fine with whatever they put in, a FNAF chapter would be dope if they put in the work)

Post edited by MaekShiftBeats on
  • GarlicRice
    GarlicRice Member Posts: 118
    Options
    No

Personally not a fan and there are a lot more chapters I'd rather have before FNAF. However, I did watch the concept video by Rarithlynx. If it was done like that then I would probably enjoy the chapter.

• Dimek
    Dimek Member Posts: 283
    Options
    No

I want real classic horror aka Alien

• Gamerzilla2018
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hey everybody this poll has ended and here is the results

Team yes has 41% of the votes

team no has 33% of the votes

team maybe has 20% of the votes

and finally team don't know has 3% of the votes

Meaning as I predicted more people want fnaf as the 6th anniversary chapter than don't want it thanks to everybody for taking part and explaining there reason to vote

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options
    Maybe

I'd want FNAF or the Xenomorph. However I think this year it should be F13.

• SuzuKR
    edited January 2022
    Options
    No

I hope you look at yourself today one day in the future with shame that you lack even one shred of empathy for a historically oppressed minority group that has to fight to have the bare bone minimum equal human rights. The absolute callousness and privilege to be able to disregard the threatening of human rights as not a “legit reason” just goes to show what kind of person you are. To call it an embarrassment to stand with the oppressed is disgusting. Congratulations, you are fortunate enough to be part of the status quo that does not face legal discrimination for existing and wanting equal human rights. And you have proven exactly why the fight for human rights continues to exist when there are people like you that shrug it off without the tiniest bit of empathy for those worse off than you. I pity you.

• Gamerzilla2018
    Options

Did anyone tell you to stop talking please it would save everybody's time if you please be quite plz

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Options
    Yes

Alright, enough is enough @Gamerzilla2018 and @SuzuKR, you're acting like petty little children, the both of you. @SuzuKR, you've been nothing but "that guy" and, @Gamerzilla2018, you've done nothing but egg them on the entire time. And also Zilla, if you're 100% real about "the poll has ended" then get a mod to close up making comments on the thread and be done with it. Otherwise, I'm going to leave both of you this quote from a mod on DBDLeaks and, when THEY have to say something about this kind of toxicity, you know something's majorly screwed. It was for their tourney but, it also applies here as well.

"Also I would like to comment on the toxic fights that happened over FNAF because of this tourney. There was no need for such hostility over DBD of all things. Video games are meant to be fun, not cause anger. If DBD is making you that mad then take a break for your own health."- BOOPer

• Gamerzilla2018
    Options

thank thank you so much no really I mean it you see I wasn't meaning too egg him on you see I'm on the autistic spectrum so I find it hard to control myself when I get angry or annoyed (also I didn't know how to close the poll btw) I agree with you I just wanted too make a poll about well should fnaf be the 6th anniversary chapter and this guy must have found away to piss me off bad I tried too respond to him maturely and he turned it into a shitshow I will not say that say that I am some how not responsible if I had just kept my mouth shut none of this would have happened so thank you really I owe ya one thanks man and c u in the fog 😀

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Options
    Yes

It's alright, you should message either, I believe, @Rizzo90 or @MandyTalk(sorry to the both of you for the pings) to close up a discussion. I hope that you have a good day now.

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,324
    Options

Closed as requested

This discussion has been closed.