Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Aftercare

Anyone running Solo Queue, if you aren't using it, try it out. I used to run Kindred as a must, just for the information it gives you, but I'm finding Aftercare to be infinitely better. Being able to observe your team's actions gives you so much benefit, where Kindred is situational. Only thing you lose is sight on the Killer when there's a hook.

Obviously SWF makes this Perk yet another useless one, but it has been giving me great results running solo.

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

I would actually recommend Bond more, atleast personal prefrence. Less conditional and you can see them whenever they're in range.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

It’s decent but bond is overall more useful due to no activation conditions

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

I find that Aftercare is all about the match

Plus to get all three other Survivors tagged you need to either heal them or save them... plus once you get hooked it goes away

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

Hmm. I like Bond, but I find the distance requirement to be hindering, for me at least. Knowing what my team mates across the map are doing keeps me focused. Also forces me to stay engaged instead of hiding and playing with gens. Having to heal/unhook to keep it active gives me a reason to focus on team play, rather than playing it safer and looking out for myself.

I used to use Bond and Open Handed back before Jeff was implemented though. Using up 2 Perk slots hurt, but it made the Perk much more useful, for me at least.

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618

If you're someone who can avoid being hooked for a long period of time, Aftercare's map wide aura range is far better. Bond is a good alternate if not available in your loadout.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

I'll give it a try. It might be just my attachment getting in the ways of greater things xd

• Tranquil_Blue
    Tranquil_Blue Member Posts: 335

I agree with you that Aftercare can be very strong (and very fun). Perhaps the best thing about it is that they can see your aura as well, which creates some excellent opportunities for teamwork.

Bond is also very good (I especially love using Bond with Open-Handed, even though that takes up two perk slots for one effect).