I don't like the Baba yaga lullaby but

Options

I think the idea behind the skin in general is a good idea for killers to get better value out of skins. I do really like the skin it's self and I've hear they added new sound effects and other things. I just personally don't like the lullaby it's self.

Comments

• Nicholas
    Nicholas Member Posts: 1,947
    Options

I'm surprised they just don't sell lullaby tracks for The Huntress, you can buy the various versions of the lullaby you like and equip them.

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,179
    Options

I will say, I like it better then the raw unmodified version I heard but I do like the witch noises.

• Idontknowtbh
    Idontknowtbh Member Posts: 467
    Options

It creeps me out, and I think that's a good addition.

I'd really enjoy the option to get several different sounds as an extra, sounds like a good idea and bhvr wouldn't say no to making more money as a business

• Moplington
    Moplington Applicant Posts: 30
    Options

It really sucks because the skin itself is amazing and is definitely one of my favourites in the game but the way she sounds makes me not want to play her.

• CluelessWanderer
    CluelessWanderer Member Posts: 939
    edited January 2022
    Options

I don't understand what the skin has to do with Baba Yaga. I remember suggesting Baba Yaga as a Killer on this forum a year ago. My partner and I are Russian and..Baba Yaga is like, over 2,000 years old, always looks like a babooshka. Yet they made Huntress sound like a 17 year old girl dressed as a french clown LOL. I know BHVR has issues with female characters over 35 though.

Don't get me wrong, I still can appreciate the cosmetic itself, I like that they're adding new things, but I'm kind of disappointed it's not really Baba Yaga :[ . It was a missed opportunity for something really cool.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,240
    Options

Yes, the first time I ever play this game was Lunar new year 2019, when the Lunar theme played at all time. Year later, the theme only play on the menu, which I heard for like...3sec. Pretty lame.

The feeling of first time playing the game and hearing Lunar theme hyped me too much. I played through nights.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,210
    Options

I like how they gave voice to other skins like Cybil Bennett and Lisa Garland, I hope this means Susie and Joey could get they own voice.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

Unrelated, but is just me or does anyone else always read "Baby Yoda" instead of Baba Yaga?

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

We had some great themes in the past. It's a shame that we can't replay those whenever we want.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Or even if they want to keep it “thematic” just change the background based on which killer you play as

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

On a tangent I love that Baba Yaga double faced mask. Very cool looking!

• Sepex
    Sepex Member Posts: 1,408
    Options

I haven't seen anyone use that new skin nor have I heard the new lullaby either.

Not complaining, I hate playing against Huntress'

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

I wouldn't mind having the background when playing as survivor.

Loved the Deathslinger and RE background + song. Or that rock based version of the theme, we had a couple of years ago.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Yeah I loved deathslinger’s background + theme so I’d love to see it again. Silent hill’s was also great

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,605
    Options

The lullaby isn't bad.

The bad thing of that skin is the killer sounds like she's sneezing when throwing hatchets, it's kinda ridiculous.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    Options

I doubt they will. Not only are their faces covered but their cosmetics don't cost more then any of the other normal cosmetics.

At least with the legendary ones, the price really did warrant other effects like a unique voice.