bannable?

Hey Guys, i just had an Match where i let the last 2 guys bleed out because the hooks were to far off and they would have wiggled out and just run there again. They saying they recorded it and that this is bannable and they got banned for that too. Im pretty sure that is an lie and would like to know if you guys know the answer.

Comments

• bestWWneverlose
    bestWWneverlose Member Posts: 7

thank you guys for the quick answers, have a nice day.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,702

As long as you’re not doing anything to hold the game hostage, letting survivors bleed out is fine.

• sharissa
    sharissa Member Posts: 13

Didn't now there where rules in dbd. If its possible to do things in de game without cheats its fine.

• SomberNokk
    SomberNokk Member Posts: 732

With this knowledge of it not being bannable I request you bleed out survivors more often.

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,037
    edited January 2022

As others have answered, slugging as you have mentioned is not bannable, nor is it considered taking the game hostage, as the game will naturally end when the bleedout bar has fully depleted on both survivors.

We have a list of the Game Rules and what are (and are not) reportable offenses listed here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules

• AngyKiller
    AngyKiller Member Posts: 1,838

99% of the time someone tells you '<x> is bannable!' and it's not cheating, exploiting glitches,or preventing a match from ending forever; they're lying.

• Rougual
    Rougual Member Posts: 526

Just had this happen, last guy had Flip Flop and Boil Over because it was a Boil Over/Breakout/Sabo squad so I just let tge last guy bleed out because he kept running back to a good spot to wiggle free from. I got 4 reports and their twitch chat was calling me toxic. oof.