Which killers are your favorite to play againts and why?

Options

I like Hillbilly and Oni because the game is adrenaline rush when they chase you with your power (not M1). Looping is also bit scary and exciting!

Comments

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,620
    Options

I like playing against the Spirit because of her intense chase music. It's like playing a final boss level.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047
    Options

puramid head

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025
    Options

Probably Bubba

• ObscurityDragon
    ObscurityDragon Member Posts: 710
    Options

The pig and Legion, cause they force interactions with their power and they are cool

Demodogo cause hes à good boi

Huntress and nurse to raise the skill caps and have fun

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options

Freddy, Hag, Myers and Pig are my favorites.

Not only do I love the characters themselves, but playing against them just...feels right.

Playing against those killers represent what DBD should be, imho.

• Chimp
    Chimp Applicant Posts: 384
    Options

nosk

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,054
    Options

Nurse. It's my skill at Nurse chases vs the Nurse's skill. There's a ton of back and forth at a high level in a Nurse game. I'm making fakes and mixing things up to bait out the blinks I want them to take, and if they're good, they're mixing things up to force my patching to where they want it go.

Say we're in the open and they're 2 blinks away. I look back and them and turn into them as they charge their first blink, but I fake the double back and they end up blinking a bit short. Now they have to make a long range second blink and I start moving left and right to force them into being accurate in terms of distance and direction. They miss and I hold W. The next time I actually double back, but they think I'm faking it again and they overblink. Those interactions only happen with Nurse.

• Tricksters_Wife
    Tricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545
    Options

I build an item shrine in the basement for my husband. And then I ask to die at his feet after everyone else is killed. Life is good.