RANT Lag maps, lag switchers, dead by lag

This game is so bad right now. The increase of lag switchers and over all lag in the game make it unable to play a game as a survivor yet I somehow don't have lag as a killer at all.
 I know about the ping, which on ps4 is hard to find a good ping but it doesn't matter when I get in a good ping game and magically and conveniently start lagging in a chase! 
The only thing I can do is wait till dedicated servers this summer and see if that fixes anything. 

Can't vault, can't run without stopping or being pushed back, can't unhook, no perks work because the lag so it doesn't matter what I use! Anyone else having these horrible games on ps4? 

It's disappointing because this game could be great, I know I can't recommend it due to these issues. I had a friend play and due to the lag they asked me ######### do I have a game I can't even acually play 😳 

Well I guess I'll start all over at 20 this summer, have fun with the lag everyone😊 

Comments

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

I just had a game versus Myers where stealthing was not achievable at all. You hid behind the piled up tires in Autohaven and you bounced back to the open hahaha... once I vaulted a window, it lagged and suddenly I was back in my original location vaulting the window again... like #########

• mamajade
    mamajade Member Posts: 18
    Exactly! The issue is 95% of my games are like that, I get one or two decent games then right back to dying due to the lag. It's become unplayable for me. At this point all I'm doing is helping killers rank up, smdh.