Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I'm bored, so choose a killer for me to master

DoritoHead
DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
edited February 2022 in Polls

MMR hasn't really allowed me to be just okay at a variety of killers. I know I already did a poll like this a few days ago, but those were all killers that I had already played a decent amount, with some exceptions.

The following are killers I either haven't sunk too many hours in yet or killers that I am absolutely terrible at. Whichever killer wins this poll, I will completely commit to maining them and I will log my progress every week or so. After about a month and a half, (I'll work out the date later) I will decide if I want to keep maining them or not and compare my skill before I started to where I am now.

Ok, Oni won the poll and it looks like that won't change. So until March 15, I'll be playing Oni almost exclusively.

EDIT: yooo Clown making a comeback

I'm bored, so choose a killer for me to master 44 votes

Clown
40%
TapeKnotCashelP14musstang62Cornpopers_EvanValikdugmanTeabaggingGhostfaceglitchboiNoOneKnowsNovaReverseVelocityGuiltiiBennett_They1ThemMarc_123BothSidesEnjoyerordinarylegionmaingenistarbeetBafflingMoron 18 votes
Oni
47%
Seiko300yobudddTaigaUistreeltenoresaxRobotfangirl67TatariuUndershotFobboMarc_go_soloGannTMhilapastaTurtleSushiTVAnniehereEl_GingeroPSPTrickstaaaaaMastatoeVampwireshinobu149 21 votes
Hag
11%
GeneralVGlamourousLeviathanthog1HaunterofShadowsAkiranaya 5 votes
Post edited by DoritoHead on

Comments

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259
    Oni

Oni

• He’s generally respected as a balanced killer
    • He’s powerful enough to actually scare good survivors
    • He can effectively use a wider variety of perks due to his cross-map speed / overall pressure
    • He will be rewarding while learning (unlike nurse), and still rewarding once mastered
  • HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092
    Hag

Not enough hags and few hags of the ones people see are actually good

• El_Gingero
    El_Gingero Member Posts: 1,147
    edited January 2022
    Oni

Oni has a pretty high skillcap while being easy to get into. He’s reasonably strong and can punish mistakes very effectively. Snowball killers are fun and you can outright win the game at the end if the survivors mess up too much, no matter how far behind you were.

• Vampwire
    Vampwire Member Posts: 709
    Oni

oni is the only one with an actual skill ceiling. the other two are pretty simple and dont offer much.

• starbeet
    starbeet Member Posts: 16
    Clown

A good clown just put people into shock

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513
    Clown

Clown's fun, balanced, and scary to face.

Twins are even better.

• ordinarylegionmain
    ordinarylegionmain Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2022
    Clown

I think clown is a basic killer so he's easy to master for new players

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Clown

Just don't choose Hag.

• BafflingMoron
    BafflingMoron Member Posts: 7
    Clown

I main clown

clown can be very powerful if played correctly with anti loops slow down bottles,speed up.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Clown

Hag is a snooze fest. Not worth your time.

Oni is interesting and well balanced. But lets be honest, it will not take you an eternity to learn his curve.

The Clown, though, has a LOT of nuance. There is a massive ceiling of mastery. You're going to have a lot more to learn and to get good with at Clown - and looking back, seeing the progress of your gameplay, it's going to be far more rewarding.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Clown

No option for pig, so i vote for the thicc man