Does bbq and chili have a lower chance of occurring in bloodwebs than other perks?

Am leveling wraith and have gotten almost all of the other perks to purple and haven't had a single occurrence of bbq and chili. I do have it unlocked as a teachable.

Comments

• some_guy1
    some_guy1 Member Posts: 694

no, you are just very unlucky

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,178

What perk is it that you really want?

That's the perk that the bloodweb hides from you. It's amazing how adaptive the AI is in the bloodweb that it knows what you want like that.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,958

Nope they all have the same amount of chance at appearing. It's purely down to RNG (presuming of course you have unlocked the teachable perk).

And yes I waited until Level 50 plus to get the first tier of Enduring on one of my killers, and as I'm obsessed with Enduring it was such a long wait - I was convinced the game was trolling me at that point.

• Majin151
    Majin151 Member Posts: 1,270

As someone who has a prestige 3 character this is legit how it feels like whenever I try to get my gen rush build prove thyself, iron will and tenacity usually appear in the high levels

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,774

My wife had to wait so long for we will make it on Leon we startet joking Leon is to depressed for that mindset so he can't get it ^^

by the way he really is wich makes the joke somewhat better

• TheSpectre
    TheSpectre Member Posts: 52

On my Pig, i got BBQ in my 105th Bloodweb - in the 108th i had it on Tier 3. So it's just bad luck.

• BlindMole
    BlindMole Member Posts: 649

When leveling up my blight, I got bbq tier 3 at level 35. It was.... Surprising

• KolbyKolbyKolby
    KolbyKolbyKolby Member Posts: 623

Tell us the truth Mandy, the Desire Sensor from Monster Hunter is real and BHVR utilizes the design for based on perks you want 😫

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

The blood web is atrocious. The new "design" to reduce grinding can't come soon enough.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

I dunno, there does seem to be some element of favoritism with perk RNG. Like after prestiging characters, I'll seemingly get the same perks I had on the last level of prestige (I don't go for all perks on a character until they are P3).

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

I P3 pinhead recently. I have not seen BBQ in 150 bloodwebs on him now, and still counting. And since I have all killer perks unlocked, this may take another 4m BP to see bbq lvl 1

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

Feel bad for you. I P3'd him and have him maxed, and I had BBQ within 20 webs on this round. Tier 3 before he hit 30. Most other Killers it takes 30-40 webs before BBQ shows up, then another 20-30 to get it to T3.

Only thing I've found is once you get Tier 1 of a Perk you want, make sure you "clear" any other Perk of the same rarity quickly because it feels like web generation will give you at least 1 random rarer Perk each time, but if there's only 1 of that rarity, it's a guarantee to be the one you want.

I'd almost swear it's tied to accounts though because on every Killer I have Zanshin Tactics within 5 webs, and have to max it out because it will always show up at T2/3 no matter what other Perks I have unlocked.

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917

I feel like at this point the devs should implement a way for the player to target specific perks to force them to appear.

Like having one/two perk being selected and it will always appear in the next blood web after X/Y bloodwebs gone through.

For example BBQ could be in the first slot and appear every 5 blood webs and Endurance as the 2nd slot perk appearing every 7 blood webs.

• Lucario576
    Lucario576 Member Posts: 53

Its ironic, i bought Pig and Executioner, i got BBQ on the first level of Pig, and lv. 5 of Exec., is pure rng

• hiken
    hiken Member Posts: 1,188

is luck i had BBQ appearing first level sometimes.- never on p3 sadly

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

I have had it be the first perk and also the last one after 6 pages of perks lol

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

In my experience no. Just got artist today and got it pretty early.