How I see flashlights

Simple things I hate mainly because my team ends up dead because they just click but I have my easy counters to flashlights.

I know this one people are going to say then your a baby for doing this if I see two or flashlights I leave the lobby mainly because the mmr system doesn't seem to like when I play killer but I only do if I don't have Franklin's or Lightborn.

For Franklin's I usually bring it if I see one or more flashlights if I have lightborn I drop Franklin's and switch to that safe pick ups and perfect way to make people learn to use a different item.

What you think having a flashlight with a purple lens and battery will help not really a hit with Franklin's and done besides most of time if I'm playing Nemesis or Deathslinger any range killer also easy counter just use your ability.

Come to think of it there was that glitch where when you swapped characters your ability and perks showed up as what you had before...so why did they remove the swap killers button you can swap with survivor why not killer that way if I see multiple flashlights I just switch to a killer with lightborn and such.

Comments