What license do you want to see for the 6th anniversery

Options
Gamerzilla2018
Gamerzilla2018 Member Posts: 99
edited February 2022 in Polls

What do you want to see for the 6 year chapter license? Only video game chapters since they are the most likely

What license do you want to see for the 6th anniversery 55 votes

FNAF Five nights at Freddy's (Springtrap)
34%
VolantConch1719pizzaduffyhp90ElikGeneralVCornpopers_EvanFobboMrGimmsYouTubeIlliterateGenocideHeliosseThat_One_FriendGazgemauchHaunterofShadowsTricksters_Wifeyellowguy77BothSidesEnjoyerTheTomosaurusRexPeceGrizzlySpinostafrikawickJCMooney 19 votes
Evil within ( don't know anything about evil within so if you know a killer then recommend it) it
3%
Mercêsoh_salutations 2 votes
Outlast (Chris walker)
5%
anarchy753GRIG0GarlicRice 3 votes
Dead Space (Any Necromorph is fine)
9%
GcarraraTeabaggingGhostfaceentitysbreakfastAnneBonnyAkiranaya 5 votes
Resident evil 2 (Mr X)
0%
Resident Evil Village (Lady Dimetrescu)
7%
ChurchofPigHex_LlamaAzarinoTwyla 4 votes
Bioshock (Big Daddy)
14%
Seiko300Chordycepsmusstang62YatolBrokenbonesN8dogBennett_They1Themjesterkind 8 votes
Doom (not sure about this one) (Imp or any human sized demon)
0%
Original Chapter (only here because dbd is a video game)
25%
TapeKnotDimekReikoMoriMooksAdvorsusbm33SuzuKRMaricoprazniyBasementDwellerPSPTrickstaaaaaAurelleevancalgaryMystaira 14 votes
Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910
    Options

Original, because I like seeing what BHVR comes up with. And Blight and Nurse are both original while managing to be the best-designed and balanced killers in the game.

• FlameLickVA
    FlameLickVA Member Posts: 158
    Options

Predator would be nice -u-

• Gamerzilla2018
    Options

We may disagree about fnaf in dbd but even though I think a license chapter is prolly more likely which can be a good thing or a bad thing I think an original chapter for the anniversary would be a werewolf (my personnel opinion is that the werewolf should be a female) but that's a good reason to vote

• Gamerzilla2018
    Options

Only focusing on video game chapters because they would be more likely but predator would be cool

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 271
    Options
    Outlast (Chris walker)

Outlast (Richard Trager), i'd love it if they add voicelines like Pinhead and he said "Buddyyyyyy!" randomly when spoting a survivor and "Nobody likes a quitter!" when losing them lol...i can dream 😔

For The Evil within probably "The keeper" would be the best option, tho Ruvik would be cool too!

And for Dead space i'd like to see "The hunter" or "the Ubermorph", they are quite intimidating (tho all necromorphs are in their own way) and the most likely to walk instead iof run, like most killers by default.

Tho not a FNAF fan, i wouldn't mind seeing Springtrap. And a big daddy would be dope ngl!

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,485
    Options

Out of these options, actually none for me. Except for an original chapter with meaty basegame additions/changes/updates/QoL.

For licenses, I would love to see Alien and think it’s worthy of an anniversary chapter.

I didn’t think anyone actually would consider Nurse balanced??!

Blight I guess would be - if it wasn’t for certain addons and all those ‚techs‘.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333
    Options

Original because then they can be bought with iri shards which is a nice player bonus, the writing team and dev team can have more freedom to work, and I am genuinely waiting for the day we get a female killer who doesn't have some weird tragic backstory and skews more towards the Trickster side of the fence where she kills because SHE WANTS TO AND ENJOYS IT.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,929
    Options
    Bioshock (Big Daddy)

i want the big daddy but i am 100% he will never make it, The Delta or Big sister should be fine however

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

I'm tired of licensed chapters and original killers are more interesting.

• pizzaduffyhp90
    pizzaduffyhp90 Member Posts: 901
    Options

FNAF for me

• Gamerzilla2018
    Options

Surprisingly Team original is in the lead with 5 votes and team Fnaf being in second with 4 votes

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,782
    Options

Until Dawn!

• FriendlyBubba
    FriendlyBubba Member Posts: 229
    Options

Where is Friday the 13th?

• Gamerzilla2018
    Options
  • IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,995
    Options

Nurse is not balanced, blight is very balanced tho.

• Gamerzilla2018
    Options

Hey everyone this poll will be closed next Wednesday I will later send this to a dev and see what they think

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Bioshock (Big Daddy)

You should have clarified in the poll's title that this would only be about video game licenses, seeing as they are the only ones you listed as poll options.

I would take The Xenomorph, Pennywise, The Predator, The Thing, Jack Torrance, Jason Voorhees, Chucky, Candyman, Hannibal Lecter, The Terminator (T-1000), etc. over anybody on that list.

Hell, even more niche licenses like The Miner (My Bloody Valentine), the killer from Black Christmas - probably reboot, or the fisherman (I know What you Did Last Summer) are still on the table (although these probably wouldn't pop as well for an anniversary pick).

As enjoyable the video game licenses are (I'm a big fan of Outlast / Bioshock chapters) I'm far more fascinated by licenses outside of video games, since typically they haven't had the pleasure of being in a playable experience before.

(Plus, I think the reveals for the last two years have been Video Game licenses?? 5th year was Resident Evil and 4th year was Silent Hill, 3rd year was Ghostface, so I'd like to see a fresh deviation back to movie licenses again).

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options

Out of all games, Resident Evil 7.

Secondly would be Resident Evil 8, but with Heisenberg as the killer, not Lady D.

In third would be Fanf.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,736
    Options
    Resident Evil Village (Lady Dimetrescu)

Personally, I don't think they'd ACTUALLY do another Resident Evil Chapter. However, the chapter we do have does represent old school Resident Evil well and I'd want a new school Resident Evil Chapter if they were to do another.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

Alien, preferably Aliens

• Trickstaaaaa
    Trickstaaaaa Member Posts: 1,256
    edited February 2022
    Options

I honestly enjoy their original killers more than the license ones. But with the exception of nemesis since they added zombies with him.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    Options

I think FNAF is a likely candidate but Dead Space has that remake coming, so my hope is there. Outlast is definitely a no. Unless Outlast Trials ends up the same way RE Resistance did, we're never gonna see it in DBD.

DOOM would be cool but that brings up an interesting question: would the slayer be a killer or survivor?

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

Dead space, alien vs predator, bioshock, ill put my vote in for rell from warframe, chains of harrow did me a frighten

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

Doot skeleton is obviously the survivor

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,393
    Options

Closed as OP requested.

This discussion has been closed.